1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parkour Update...

Discussion in 'Parkour' started by pbsmat1, Mar 15, 2014.

?

Do you enjoy the "Big Parkour Update"

1. Yes (UR MY GWRD! IT'S DA BOMB)

28.6%
  2. No (HECK NO! Forget parkour. I'll play sky wars!)

42.9%
  3. I haven't played it yet (LOL)

28.6%
  1. pbsmat1

pbsmat1 Member

I don't know if I'm alone on this, but I personally dislike the new parkour update. I had kept my hopes up, dreaming they wouldn't integrate the points for games into parkour yet the server did... (-_-) I also dislike the new lobby as I would spend countless hours trying to beat the lobby parkour (I never succeeded LOL). I appreciate though how all the levels, except for a few, are avaliable to play without purchasing them with points. I've also noticed that parkour is EXTREMELY glitchy now. Used to be where a glitch would happen every now and then, but with the update glitches will be quite common. Personally I like to think of the update like I do iOS 7... I dislike it, however, this doesn't lower my admiration for the server and its staff. I think the server is one of the best out there and I think the staff does a fantastic job of moderating the server and listening to their players. I hope no one thinks this means I won't play on the server again; believe me I WILL! I was just wanting to share my opinion with other cubecraft forums members. What do you think about the new parkour update?

LET ME KNOW IN ZE COMMENTS ZECTION!

2. PlasticManPeppo

PlasticManPeppo Member

Musician
    havent played it yet. LOL

3. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

not much
    Hmm, well, to me it's quite fine, you need to get used to it, probably the 'Coming Soon' thing is going to be where like the Party Parkour or the Lobby Parkour would be, but of course, the lobby parkour may not be in the lobby >_>

4. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

Me neither xD

5. blossumwarrior

blossumwarrior Member

Gaming, Tumbling, Gymnastics, Cheerleading
    Okay....new things are glitchy...you expect them to be perfect? IOS 7 was EPICLY glitchy when it first came out, but now it's fine, as I can see. Of course it still has its bugs, but I don't spend countless hours looking for them. ;3 Parkour server will soon be back to non laggy-ish...I'm sure the Owners are very busy, but trying hard to fulfill our satis-factual needs and wants, as well as live their own lives.

OrangeGE likes this.