Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What you think about this game

• Total voters

rutger

Sep 30, 2014
Over There
Hello everyone :) i have a funny idea idk if its alrdy suggested then i will see it in 'replies' okay.. The idea of this game named 'parkour sg' is easy its survival games with a parkour for some more fun for survival gamers and for parkour players. You start with like 10 people in a big map you got to jump to the chests first from one of your islands and there will be something in it which could be handy( like a bow) then when you are close to the chests you got to find a way up to a rly high tower ( high because otherwise it would be to easy)
on way to the top you can find more stuff. I got ideas for kits but i think the game wouldn't be added so no need to put them in. Also can there be 3 maps a beginner map a medium map and a hard map ( hard map : ladder jumps fence jumps water bridge). i hope this was a good suggestion. P.s. I am not the best builder so i might need help if this game is gona be added

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
This isn't explained very well, but from how it sounds, i don't like it. Sorry, but parkour and pvp shouldn't be together.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom