Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I think parkour mini-game is the least played game on the CubeCraft games server. I came up with this little idea yesterday and I think it's pretty cool. Although it would fit in the normal parkour game too. It's called Parkour Race (but parkour minigame is fine too) and it's something we all know, but is not a feature on Cube yet. I'ts basically a game where 4 to 8 people all race on the same parkour track, or on several independent parkour tracks with the same difficulty. I think it would be really cool and I would definately play it! Maybe the power-ups from the current parkour minigame could still be in the Parkour Race. Where all blocks keep there power up. And a diamond block gives you an extra point, points are Although I think it would fit better in arcade. Because more players are playing arcade games than players who play normal parkour. (this might change with the new update though :D).

Please tell me what you think about it, and if you would like to play it.

PS. I was thinking of kits too, but didn't really come up with any ideas. Maybe you have some?

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Thanks for your positive reactions! I hope the staff will make this a new feature on the server!

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
So you want to change parkour minigame to a race track where you can get points along the way? Then who is the winner? The person who makes it to the end first, or the person with the most points? Also, what you're suggesting has been included on many different servers and wouldn't be original to cubecraft.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I know parkour racing is included on a lot of servers. And some of them have power ups. But I don't know any where you collect points on the way besides from the checkpoints. The winner is the dude who has the most points. So it's not only about who is the fastst, also about who looks good around himself and maybe spot an extra point. And I think that's the unique part about this. Of course the first one to finish gets a good bonus. But you can still win without even getting third! I think thats really cool!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom