Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
*This is NOT an official feedback. But I believe it can help management if they do decide to do something with parkour.

Anyway, hey guys! So I made this thread to see how you all feel about Parkour at the moment. Currently Parkour really doesn't have many players and it seems to be a waste of space. Should it be removed, and replaced with another game people REALLY want? If you don't want Parkour to be removed comment what can be done to make it a game worth peoples time. Interested to see what people think!

@Dutudy @ItsDavey_ @Sheep @Parrot @Zombiepower @Keanutjuhh @SnowyWarz

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Parkour is a nice minigame, great if you want to take a break from all the sweaty tryhards and stuff! Though, I don't know any feedback to give as parkour is pretty straight-forward: just join and start jumping :P

Perhaps they should fix the leaderboard though lol

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Parkour is a nice minigame, great if you want to take a break from all the sweaty tryhards and stuff! Though, I don't know any feedback to give as parkour is pretty straight-forward: just join and start jumping :p

Perhaps they should fix the leaderboard though lol

Feedback as in how can the game could’ve fixed but thanks anyways.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Parkour is fun, and it's the type of gamemode where you do need players to play it and if you want to relax away from our big games, you can just play some Parkour. Personally I believe that Parkour is one of our most polished games, with all of the small features, it just makes Parkour so easy and fun to play. I agree that Parkour needs an update, but so do other games, especially ones that are bigger than Parkour. I can say that Parkour will not never get an update again, but the frequency of Parkour updates, are rather low. Adding new maps/levels and even a different type of parkour would be pretty awesome, especially that the core game of Parkour already exists. I do have a lot of other ideas for different types of parkour in the back of my mind already :P Thanks! :D

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Parkour is fun, and it's the type of gamemode where you do need players to play it and if you want to relax away from our big games, you can just play some Parkour. Personally I believe that Parkour is one of our most polished games, with all of the small features, it just makes Parkour so easy and fun to play. I agree that Parkour needs an update, but so do other games, especially ones that are bigger than Parkour. I can say that Parkour will not never get an update again, but the frequency of Parkour updates, are rather low. Adding new maps/levels and even a different type of parkour would be pretty awesome, especially that the core game of Parkour already exists. I do have a lot of other ideas for different types of parkour in the back of my mind already :p Thanks! :D

Thanks! Can you lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
Top Bottom