1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parkour Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by bjornfleo, Jun 9, 2015.

1. bjornfleo

bjornfleo Member

There is a Bug in parkour in skywars and Team-Skywars You keep having lagg and fall when you do the Parkour without stopping on a Block Is this a Problem for you all or is it just only for me ?

2. iMatthew

iMatthew Member

This has already been reported in the past. Since the update of the server, many bugs have been found and will continue to be found. The staff member (One developer) is trying his hardest to emit each and every bug from the server. Just give him time. :p

3. bjornfleo

bjornfleo Member

got Banned for anti-knockback :/ I don't have any Anti-knockback or hacks..... if i had it i uninstalled it already. It brokes The Game and its not funny at all. Please Support me i realy want to play on Cubecraft again :D i also Donated for Lapiz Rank and i don't want to lose it so Unban me pls i realy did nothing ...

4. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

Stalkers these days *shakes head*
    Home Page:
    Please make your own thread about this next time. And if you were reported for antiknockback you were either: 1. Lagging. 2. Hacking. Please make an appeal here about your ban. And about the bug: I don't think it can be fixed, it's just lag and it generally happens on large Minecraft servers.

5. bjornfleo

bjornfleo Member