Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like parkour but hate your idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
Ever heard of the bridges or the walls game? If you have and like it this MAY be the game you want. So basically its works like the bridges/walls. You start of on an island with a group of 6 people (The teams are Rainbow, Shiny, Fluffy and Magic :3) So you see there are trees on your island so you go get some wood but then there is no stone underneath the grass?!?!?! what!?!?? You must parkour to a very close by island that is made out of stone and ores (much bigger then the island you start off with) If you fall while trying to do this parkour then you get a 2nd chance but if you flunk that one you are dead. And of course it wont allow you to build in the air which means you cant build across so you can get to the island quickly. There is another island very close by your island where you parkour (of course) and see a anvil, enchanting table, crafting table and brew. Once 20 minutes of parkouring, gathering ores, smelting ores and making weapons/armor and such is done this is where the game goes very quickly (unless there is some campers) because parkour starts to appear
from one team island to another so the way you must get to another teams island is by parkouring but the parkour wont be too hard unless.......when 10 minutes of fighting and trying to find some campers/people still mining the parkour from every team island to another gets harder and ever 5 minutes it just keeps getting harder but that is only when the fighting/parkouring to another island begins. if 20 minutes of fighting has gone past (because thats alot of time) there is a parkour deathmatch but its a not-too-big arena of parkour. Remember only 2 lives and thats it.
Hope you liked my idea :3 if anything is confusing then just tell me. :)
Also if im not a lazy potato i may build something of what i think this may look :D

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
First of all, um, you forgot to name one of the teams "Unicorn" because they're such majestic creatures.

.. Jk(ish)(they're still majestic)

But seriously, I suck at parkour. This is my worst nightmare. But I still like the idea. I think there should be more lives than 2 though, even if the parkour is like easy, because there are some complete noobs at parkour that would fail every time making it so that people win from everybody else falling before the PvP starts.. *points at self*

Reactions: SpritySpritz

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I like your idea. It sounds exciting and fun to parkour your way to different islands to get tools and in the end to win the game.
I am also not the best at parkour (I am terrible at it) so I guess that it would be nice to make the parkour easy. That it gets harder from time to time is good though. Would just mean that I am out of the game as soon as it changes to medium e.g. xD
However I´d say that we would need a countdown before it changes from easy to medium/ medium to hard because there could be people standing on a block and they would fall as soon as the parkour type changes. That would be just annoying and would make people rage way too much xD
Thumbs up!

Cubss

Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2014
South Africa
I love the idea. It may be originated from a already made game but has a twist which would make it unique. In terms of the parkour you could have easy parkour to the less op stuff and maybe a second area where the parkour could be much more difficult to get to meaning more op stuff could be in these chests (this is for still in the non pvp time zone). As for the other aspects of the game I say you are very well with how you decided to do it to stop campers. The last thing that I will say to take up your time is agreeing with Sarah about if you want to change the parkour at certain stages you would need a countdown or it could be a bit of a surprise.

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
I love the idea. It may be originated from a already made game but has a twist which would make it unique. In terms of the parkour you could have easy parkour to the less op stuff and maybe a second area where the parkour could be much more difficult to get to meaning more op stuff could be in these chests (this is for still in the non pvp time zone). As for the other aspects of the game I say you are very well with how you decided to do it to stop campers. The last thing that I will say to take up your time is agreeing with Sarah about if you want to change the parkour at certain stages you would need a countdown or it could be a bit of a surprise.
I agree with Sarah about the countdown. 10 seconds to get out of the parkour would be a good idea i think

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom