Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fyid

Well Hi. I've been working today with command blocks a lot. I basically made redstone for arcade parkour.
I already made a small spawn area for players
2015-01-25_23.58.57.png

A link over to the site
2015-01-25_23.58.55.png

And the command blocks needed to give players the effects needed when playing/breaking blocks
2015-01-26_00.00.51.png

And then I've been at a complete stop.
You see, the only thing left was to add the randomization of the breakable blocks, and I would be nearly completed.
[Just a mock-up of what it'll look like]
2015-01-26_00.05.48.png

But I need coordinates for this. Which means I need an arena...
You can see where this goes to the complete stop, right?

I'm a Terrible Builder.

2015-01-25_23.36.59.png

Yeah.... Not that good, huh?

I've been trying different platforms, walls, layouts... The picture above is actually the best one I made...
I Seriously could have been releasing the map for cube craft members to play right now if it wasn't for this. Any suggestions/ideas/help? (Seriously, I've been stuck here failing to get anything done for the majority of the day. My brain is fried.)

Little Note:
I did not plan to release it on mc forms or plmc. I just wanted(still do!) to post it up on the website for fans of the server to test out and enjoy.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
I think rubik does everything on this server by custom coding so I don't think this is necessary... and quite frankly, I have no clue what you're trying to do here...

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I do not think you need the command blocks, as all rubik has to do is make it so the plugin works for this map, along with others.

Fyid

I wasn't submitting a map. Well...sort-of. I plan on giving permission for them to take what ever they want from the map. Arena or Mechanics.

I was making a 1.8 mini-game of the server's game. Problem is, I need to already have an arena made in order to continue working whatsoever. And I've been completely stuck on it. So I made the thread in hopes of finding help. I had posted that in the first post, but looking up now I don't see it there...

Fyid

Oh sorry I'm using a custom head. It's a newish feature for 1.8

You need a command block and paste in the following command:

/give @p skull 1 3 {display:{Name:"Cube Craft 2"},SkullOwner:{Id:EB18CB78-173C-94DB-7335-441302E17FD2,Properties:{textures:[{Value:e3RleHR1cmVzOntTS0lOOnt1cmw6Imh0dHA6Ly9pLmltZ3VyLmNvbS9YZE94d2t1LnBuZyJ9fX0==}]}}}

I recommend http://www.dragnoz.com/custom-head-block-generator/ or http://heads.freshcoal.com

If you ever want your own custom heads. Great for games, decoration, and adventure maps.

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
McDonalds :D
Oh sorry I'm using a custom head. It's a newish feature for 1.8

You need a command block and paste in the following command:

/give @p skull 1 3 {display:{Name:"Cube Craft 2"},SkullOwner:{Id:EB18CB78-173C-94DB-7335-441302E17FD2,Properties:{textures:[{Value:e3RleHR1cmVzOntTS0lOOnt1cmw6Imh0dHA6Ly9pLmltZ3VyLmNvbS9YZE94d2t1LnBuZyJ9fX0==}]}}}

I recommend http://www.dragnoz.com/custom-head-block-generator/ or http://heads.freshcoal.com

If you ever want your own custom heads. Great for games, decoration, and adventure maps.
Use that Dragnoz, what are the diamentions to get it perfect?

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
Just the image part of the player's head and hat.

I'll put a picture.
It's 64x16 if there is a hat.
and 32x16 without the hat part.

I'm still looking for arena help if anyone can provide any.

View attachment 31350
Thanks :), there is tellraw generators (it says stuff without that [@]), mob spawner generator (you can spawn mobs with op armor, potion effects stuff like that), give generators (you can give items with lore, custom name, enchantments, and that new CanPlaceOn and CanBreak), title generators (you just customise the colours, boldness, underline stuff like that. Also if you dunno what title is, search on YouTube). I think there's armor stand generators, leather armor generator. If you want links I'll be sure to give you. :)

Fyid

Thanks :), there is tellraw generators (it says stuff without that [@]), mob spawner generator (you can spawn mobs with op armor, potion effects stuff like that), give generators (you can give items with lore, custom name, enchantments, and that new CanPlaceOn and CanBreak), title generators (you just customise the colours, boldness, underline stuff like that. Also if you dunno what title is, search on YouTube). I think there's armor stand generators, leather armor generator. If you want links I'll be sure to give you. :)

Actually I know the sites you're talking about. majority of the stuff you are saying is on Dragnoz's site. He has it under the resources tab =]
Screen Shot 2015-01-31 at 8.45.30 AM.png

If any of them aren't there I'd love to see the links.

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
Actually I know the sites you're talking about. majority of the stuff you are saying is on Dragnoz's site. He has it under the resources tab =]View attachment 31398

If any of them aren't there I'd love to see the links.
True that. I think all of them are there. There is a REALLY handy tool, to make the signs colored in 1.8, it generates a command, so it turns the sign colored. Oh, you can also make it underlined, bold and even the click event, so in the ccg sign you can make it say the link. I'll say the download link if you want it.

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
I think you are talking about Crushed Pixel's Tellraw sign generator. It works, but when you click it and use @p, it does't work for the guy who actually clicks it... So it gets annoying at times.
Wow, true I am talking about that. I

Fyid

I would like to know: What do you need help with?

I was making a 1.8 mini-game of the server's game. Problem is, I need to already have an arena made in order to continue working whatsoever. And I've been completely stuck on it. So I made the thread in hopes of finding help. I had posted that in the first post, but looking up now I don't see it there...

I even know what the randomizer would be and how'd it work. I just need an arena. And my building skills are... "subpar" if you want to be gentle

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
Top Bottom