Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
So i have been using paint to design cool little avatar pictures for my profile, and if you check my profile now, you'll see a cute little diglett character as my profile picture, but the problem is.. paint is awful and really complicated to use. I can't even select text that i have already placed to make it bigger and more noticeable, so i have to delete it and start over. I can't freely change the background, the image or the text at all and it really lacks creativity. Does anybody know of any other software that is more friendly to use?
upload_2014-12-16_23-37-53.png

Here's the paint thing that i am using, but it is really horrible to use >.<
If you have anything else that i can use, please post below. I don't mind paying something like £20 for something that i can use well, i just wanna be able to make art and stuffs.. c:
Thanks ~Snap

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
When I saw your new profile picture, I sorta figured you made it in paint. I'm not really into graphic design, but I know that paint is literally the worst program you can use to make stuff.
</3 i tried :c
I don't think it looks THAT bad, but yeah, i can definitely use some improvements. Guess that's the reason that paint is free :p

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
If you make 3D design, use Blender or Cinema 4D
If you make logos and brand design, use Adobe Illustrator
If you make graphics design, use Adobe Photoshop CC or CS6
If you make line art, use InkScape or Adobe Photoshop CC or CS6

Hope this helped.
If you want something free for graphics design, you can always use GIMP.

RuffRabbit_Noiz

Nov 4, 2014
smellsblood.carrd.co
Pronouns
They/Them
I really recommend GIMP for picture edits like that
I use it to edit textures for my 3D modeling stuff and it's super easy to use once you get use to it

It's free too

D

Deleted member 8554

If you almost exclusively use an iPad like me, the best program you can get is an application called ArtStudio. It's basically like an iOS equivalent to Photoshop.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
I really recommend GIMP for picture edits like that
I use it to edit textures for my 3D modeling stuff and it's super easy to use once you get use to it

It's free too
Totally agree, except if you would edit large projects and if you want for tools, use Photoshop.
But I always recommend GIMP for people who dont want to pay. Even though, compared to Paint, it can be complicated.

Reactions: RuffRabbit_Noiz

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
If you almost exclusively use an iPad like me, the best program you can get is an application called ArtStudio. It's basically like an iOS equivalent to Photoshop.
There is no iOS equivalent to Photoshop, not even GIMP. But I dont want to start an argument, so ill just say use ArtStudio if you use iOS.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
I've personally used InkScape before and I think it's quite better than Paint. Also PhotoShop is good. It actually depends on if you want to spend money or not.
InkScape is mostly used for LineArt, but I guess you could use it for design...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom