Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
This suggestion will help deal with those pesky thread revivers out there.
Once a thread has gone unnoticed for say a month or so, the thread will be automatically locked.
For a thread to be considered outdated, it must have gone a whole month without anybody commenting on it.
Opinions?
:o :o :o Wow, that thread was so short and to the point i could have set it as a status :o :o :o

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
First of all, moved to suggestions..

Could work if it could be assigned to certain sections; media threads don't need to be locked. But then, thinking about it more, some threads like one that got forgotten and lost in time, sometimes should be revived. Ban appeals and mute appeals that went unnoticed sometimes need to be revived too. And then some thread owners might want to make a thread on a creative build, then want to post more.

So, although thread revivers are annoying, sometimes thread revives are needed. So I say nup.

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
First of all, moved to suggestions..

Could work if it could be assigned to certain sections; media threads don't need to be locked. But then, thinking about it more, some threads like one that got forgotten and lost in time, sometimes should be revived. Ban appeals and mute appeals that went unnoticed sometimes need to be revived too. And then some thread owners might want to make a thread on a creative build, then want to post more.

So, although thread revivers are annoying, sometimes thread revives are needed. So I say nup.
+1

Catzilla24

Oct 23, 2013
Tumblr.
50401270.jpg

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom