1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

op lag

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by shadpe, Aug 30, 2016.

1. shadpe

shadpe Member

i was doing parkour on the eggwars lobby and the server glitched and teleported me back and said my time is 15 sec but it teleported me back to the finish line so my parkour time is 15 seconds so can you reset it here is the screenoshot

2. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Why would you want go reset your parkour stats? What I'm understanding right now is you made the Parkour legit the first time in 15 seconds bug for some reason it teleported you to the finish line? I

Do you have any evidence on this happening. Video evidence is the most recommended. :D If you want the guidelines, you can see them here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

3. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    That's just good luck. Not much can actually be done about it however.

4. shadpe

shadpe Member

i did not make it in 15 seconds i failed but the server had some lag and had teleported me back and somehow made my time 15 seconds

5. HarryVanSunweb

HarryVanSunweb Member

Selling trips to the sun
    Home Page:
    I had this bug too a while ago in the Skywars lobby. Due to the server lagging it didn't count my time properly. I finished the parcour in like 13 seconds or so. I understand this is quite annoying since you can't track your 'real' time.

6. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    It took a while but I found out what you mean. Basically the server was lagging out and while you were doing the parkour, minecraft could track where you were, but the timer froze for a second. Once the server got to itself, a huge fast boost occurs, freaking out your minecraft thinking that you failed a jump. Therefore teleports you to the beggining. That's what happened when I tried it out.