Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loub1

Nov 10, 2013
does anyone else think that the donors ar to op, i mean i know they pay and thats cool, i might be getting diamond or lapiz soon, but even the iron ranks can easily kill stone ranks, theres really no way to play the game.

kitPvP 2 is the only good map so everyone plays it, but that also attracts all the donors and all the lag so its basically like saying that there's no point in stones playing, i mean SURE you get the odd kill, my top killstreak with stone kits is 5, but unless you run in and collect some OP death drops and get away with it there's no way to win!

i only posted this because i was bored.. im quite happy with how it all works ad its really fun. but if i thought this so have others ._.

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Trust me, when I started, rekt a gold gyuy with full diamond as ninja and Iron armor and iron sword. Trust me, they are easily rekt depending on THEIR skill level.

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
You can still easily kill donators with stone kits! You just have to be better than the donator at PvP. Trust me I have seen a lot of donators that are HORRIBLE at PvP.

Reactions: Chippeh

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Here is an idea: Choose the tank kit. Kill someone with warrior. Now, with your iron armour and iron sword, kill someone with diamond sword. Then, kill someone with dia armour. Keep moving up and it isn't too hard. once you have the right gear, you will be getting huge streaks

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Here's a better one:
Ninja kit
Kill a swordsman
Kill a tank
Kill a dia guy
collect gapples

And wollah!

Reactions: kkbubble

Loub1

Nov 10, 2013
thats the thing thou donors get gapples in their kits and use them for no reason the only way to get the kill is have a donor with you teamed, or surprise them and hope you can kill them quickly and superxsnap i always do that, just with so many people on i get lag and die+ im colourblind so the iron,diamond colour difference i can't see, makes the game a bit harder ._.

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
thats the thing thou donors get gapples in their kits and use them for no reason the only way to get the kill is have a donor with you teamed, or surprise them and hope you can kill them quickly and superxsnap i always do that, just with so many people on i get lag and die+ im colourblind so the iron,diamond colour difference i can't see, makes the game a bit harder ._.
Ok here's how you can win, beat the hell outta them before they eat a gapple, if they do just keep running away from them then come back and do the same thing.

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
Easy way to kill a donor, Buy a strength potion and maybe a gapple if you have enough points and kill them. Easy. For those that say that the donor will gapple, just wait for the perfect opportunity and you will kill gold or below first try with a strength potion.

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
I would spawn as a ninja and kill a warrior, a tank, a iron warrior, then join a donor fight and steal the loot. The only OP do or is obsidian, it is called the OP kit. Idc though it's still easy to get kill streaks

Reactions: Rimell

Loub1

Nov 10, 2013
thx for the help guys, as I say I'm prob getting donor soon, but this is the best thing I could get, help ._. maybe ill see you in game

Loub1

Nov 10, 2013
thx for the help guys, as I say I'm prob getting donor soon, but this is the best thing I could get, help ._. maybe ill see you in game

Loub1

Nov 10, 2013
lag, it wasn't connecting properly, refreshind and it was posted twice ^O^

welive56

May 25, 2014
does anyone else think that the donors ar to op, i mean i know they pay and thats cool, i might be getting diamond or lapiz soon, but even the iron ranks can easily kill stone ranks, theres really no way to play the game.

kitPvP 2 is the only good map so everyone plays it, but that also attracts all the donors and all the lag so its basically like saying that there's no point in stones playing, i mean SURE you get the odd kill, my top killstreak with stone kits is 5, but unless you run in and collect some OP death drops and get away with it there's no way to win!

i only posted this because i was bored.. im quite happy with how it all works ad its really fun. but if i thought this so have others ._.
Look however much people complain this will NOT change, If you don't like it donate its the only place where ranks get an advantage as we are always targeted on Skywars and SG so yeah

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom