Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
So, i was thinking, since many players have made threads asking for the old maps back, how about we make a separate skywars server where the maps are only the classics? Now here are some pros of having an Ol' fashioned skywars map server:

1.) It will decrease the amount of threads people asking for the older maps back

2.) It will bring some popularity, I have seen many people ask where a specific map is. Much like me
and my friends.

3.) It gives those people who like
simple maps something to like.

Con's:

1.) It would take a lot of coding

I can't really come up with any con's besides that one but I'm sure there are others, let me know
what you guys think!

Tags: @Saradabaschi @Lukedog1645 @perkybunches
@sophh_ (not sure who else to tag)

P.S. I had to type this on a mobile divice so ye it not the best lookin' document/ typed

Reactions: StrongMan

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
Can someone add a pol.. My phone doesn't have that option xD

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Ehm... the old maps were erased... if you mean that. If you mean maps that are gonna be removed.. it might be an idea to add like Legacy servers with the old maps e.g Legacy Arcade, Legacy SkyWars (SG barely gets any maps, dunno if theres a need for that)

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
I'm talking about maps such as Trees, Candy, Beach, Desert, century, ect.

This gives the regular skywars server more room for new maps, and when there is a new map that they take away, they can move them to the 'legacy' skywars server

Reactions: Colourlight

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
We just added a new skywars server. I like that some old maps get replaced with new ones.
I don´t really know if I like your idea or not... I´ll just say it could be nice :)

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
The old maps are not liked by everybody, some people like the new ones but some people like me, prefer simple maps, dont get me wrong, i do enjoy the new maps, however, i like the simple maps more, much like other people. They are simple and easy to move around on the islands. I'm asking for a separate server because I rarely see the old maps anymore, and I love to play on those ones as much as I do the new ones. But many times when I'm with some of my friends, they would like to play the old maps as well as the new ones, and on the regular skywars server they spam the map board with the new maps and you rarely see the classic ones. @Saradabaschi

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
IMG_20150217_120845_135.jpg
There are barely any of the old maps..

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
(I cant post with my laptop so sorry for the lack of decency on the picture lol)

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
I agree with this. I feel the new maps have more of a wow factor than simplicity and practicality. The old maps as said before are easier to navigate whereas the recent maps have a lot and I feel mainly decoration. I think overall the old maps are better than the new decent maps. Maybe we could have one skywars server but instead of having 3 different boards in the lobby, each board could have a speciality, one could consist of old maps, an other of less old maps and finally the last board the most recent ones.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom