Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I have recruited another 4 Designers this year than what's actually shown, but some don't care about ranks or status on CubeCraft and some of them don't have a need for one :p So it's been a pretty busy year for recruitment to the Design team, which is always positive :)
Looking at the history, there used to be a change in the team at least every two weeks and it's been waaay longer than that, that's what I meant :P
And yes, the designer team has grown a lot and came to the point where it's even bigger than the moderation team lol

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
@Buuuddy should be in the oldest staff list, right? He has been staff for 2y and 6m.
Due to your post I was alerted to the idea that Oldest Staff takes far too long to calculate and needed an easier way so that it could be updated much quicker and more often.

So I have created a spreadsheet that automatically takes two dates and calculates the exact amount of years and months that someone has been staff and displays it in the format of the thread for me to easily copy on the right.
p1o0WGC.png

This took a little while but hopefully it will save me way more time than that, I however will still only been displaying the oldest 20 because any more than that seems like a bit much. Thanks for the feedback, however poor Buuuddy still isnt on the list, however he will be soon.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Due to your post I was alerted to the idea that Oldest Staff takes far too long to calculate and needed an easier way so that it could be updated much quicker and more often.

So I have created a spreadsheet that automatically takes two dates and calculates the exact amount of years and months that someone has been staff and displays it in the format of the thread for me to easily copy on the right.
p1o0WGC.png

This took a little while but hopefully it will save me way more time than that, I however will still only been displaying the oldest 20 because any more than that seems like a bit much. Thanks for the feedback, however poor Buuuddy still isnt on the list, however he will be soon.
you've spent wayyy to much time on that.
upload_2019-6-29_21-24-30.jpeg

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net

p1o0WGC.png

@Marieke2001 could’ve been on this list, if she hadn’t been backstabbed by the decision making (staff) team at that time.

Reactions: elchuii

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
@Marieke2001 could’ve been on this list, if she hadn’t been backstabbed by the decision making (staff) team at that time.
Please dont bring stuff like this onto my thread, I pour a lot of time and effort into this thread and I dont want it bombarded with arguments about stuff that has nothing to do with the thread itself.

(also she wouldnt be on the list as she wouldnt be in the top 20, unless you are talking about the list as a whole which is obviously yes as every staff member is going to be on it. duh)

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
(also she wouldnt be on the list as she wouldnt be in the top 20, unless you are talking about the list as a whole which is obviously yes as every staff member is going to be on it. duh)

You’re right, she joined June 13th 2017, so she wouldn’t be on there.

Please dont bring stuff like this onto my thread, I pour a lot of time and effort into this thread and I dont want it bombarded with arguments about stuff that has nothing to do with the thread itself.

You have put a lot of time in this thread for sure! I don’t want to take any of it away. However, maybe there could be something like (demoted) / (resigned) behind some names where this applies for. When you resign, you obviously get demoted. However, it would be nice to know, whether this was a self-made decision or not.

Reactions: elchuii and Ronzo

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
You’re right, she joined June 13th 2017, so she wouldn’t be on there.

You have put a lot of time in this thread for sure! I don’t want to take any of it away. However, maybe there could be something like (demoted) / (resigned) behind some names where this applies for. When you resign, you obviously get demoted. However, it would be nice to know, whether this was a self-made decision or not.
Thats not how that should work, seems pointless.

Reactions: Onik
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom