Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Marieke2001 why you got network banned from cubecraft and why you resigned from staff?
I got banned for suspicion of leaking. But that’s not really relevant to this thread so if you want to ask some more questions you can post them on my profile or DM me. Btw I didn’t resign I got demoted for some things I said that were bad :p.

CatLoverSupreme

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019
Alaska

VM6Xzge.png

January 7th
Lezappen Moderator, Designer -> Designer

January 10th
CapitanGato Moderator -> Senior Moderator

January 14th
Qatell Developer -> Member

February 1st
IceScreams Helper -> Moderator

February 8th
Telegamer Moderator -> Member

February 11th
ItsDavey_ Member -> Helper
Zombiepower Member -> Helper

February 25th
TheLucian Moderator -> Member

March 8th
Djekko_ Developer -> Member

April 15th
Dylaila Member -> Designer

April 16th
ItsDavey Helper -> Moderator

May 17th
Zombiepower Helper -> Moderator

This year hasn't had much happen really. Huh. Is this normal?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
None of the other mods at the time as far as im aware actually did reports for the rewards, they were never entitled to it since its a voluntary position and they knew that.
If I get the option to get paid for a job or do it voluntarily i’d know what option i’d chose. They can’t expect people to not go for the money if there’s an option and especially if nobody does the reports and I put 2/3/4 hours a day in those reports to not get behind on them. Also could’ve said that I won’t do them and leave them open, so they wouldn’t get handled. Thus I never got an explanation as to why I didn’t receive it, I sent John an email and he never replied to it.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Was actually also thinking about how few changes the staff team has experienced as of lately
I have recruited another 4 Designers this year than what's actually shown, but some don't care about ranks or status on CubeCraft and some of them don't have a need for one :P So it's been a pretty busy year for recruitment to the Design team, which is always positive :)

Top Bottom