Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
The "staff *under construction*" thing says we could expect this in December. It's already January! We're waiting for it!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Nawhhh, what was the hole plan of it tho?
I felt like a lot of the older staff from 2014 are ghosts regardless of this thread and nobody knows them at all in this generation of CubeCraft, so I proposed... Staff Profiles. A section that detailed the personalities of each staff member and what they persued after leaving CubeCraft, it would show their favourite games, interests, skin and some of their memorable moments, like stuff they were well known for.

I still think its a great category, its just getting images for the skins in there was super important to me and 20 images is the maximum so Im trying to work around it.

Last edited:

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
lol sorry about all the sudden changes xd
giphy.gif

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
hey @Story i just wanted to inform you even though you probably already know because you're not living on another planet but hey i just wanted to let you know that there were some new promotions and stuff like just in case you didn't notice i wanted to remind you especially because you haven't updated it ye- *runs out of breath*

but yea just in case you havent noticed yet because i feel like you havent since you didnt update the thread in the last few minutes of the rank changes and promotions and i just wanted to remind you in case you forgot or didnt notice

there are new promotions pls update thread asap

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
hey @Story i just wanted to inform you even though you probably already know because you're not living on another planet but hey i just wanted to let you know that there were some new promotions and stuff like just in case you didn't notice i wanted to remind you especially because you haven't updated it ye- *runs out of breath*

but yea just in case you havent noticed yet because i feel like you havent since you didnt update the thread in the last few minutes of the rank changes and promotions and i just wanted to remind you in case you forgot or didnt notice

there are new promotions pls update thread asap
I appreciate you letting me know, I had absolutely no idea! Wow, what an amazing overhaul, I've got to update all of 302 new staff changes to the thread as soon as- *runs out of breath*

-as soon as possible! Thank you for alerting me of this great information! Glory to Arstotzka, I mean CubeCraft.

Top Bottom