Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Unm..
There are 2 new designers, and 1 new developer.
Nothing has been updated?
Hey! Sometimes it can take a while until we update the timeline, though we strive to do it as fast as possible :)

I've added brickmaster5001, SuperHoopa, DinnerBeef, Unrealdinnerbone and JusJus to the timeline and staff lists. Removed g4d5d3n from the timeline and staff lists

Last edited:
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Wouldn't I also be on this list since my last step was Sr.Designer to Admin? (Just asking)
Hey zombie, just going to respond to this because seems like we missed it. It's rather unlikely you will be added to the list of fastest promotions because the first promotion only counts. Technically, you were a moderator for a long time before you were promoted to admin. It's a bit of an awkward case, I'll have a chat with the other editors about it but yeah not sure what'll happen with this. :P

Reactions: Zombiepower

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Hey zombie, just going to respond to this because seems like we missed it. It's rather unlikely you will be added to the list of fastest promotions because the first promotion only counts. Technically, you were a moderator for a long time before you were promoted to admin. It's a bit of an awkward case, I'll have a chat with the other editors about it but yeah not sure what'll happen with this. :P
Hey Riley, you can leave it like it is right now. I indeed have been part of the other part of the staff team and in my own opinion it still counts to the total since it is called "Official CubeCraft Staff History & Status".

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey Riley, you can leave it like it is right now. I indeed have been part of the other part of the staff team and in my own opinion it still counts to the total since it is called "Official CubeCraft Staff History & Status".
Collectively we have decided to add you to the section after all! Your previous time on Team CubeCraft as a Moderator has had nothing to do with your career in the QA field. :)
I'm adding you in a second.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
So I've been a SrMod in 2021, does that mean I will be listed under the Senior Moderator section or the Moderator section in the 2021 staff snapshot?

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
Screenshot_20210908-061700.png

Seems like the staff spotlights banner went missing

Reactions: Chango

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Fisktratt Moderator, Head of Translations (Head of Communication) -> Senior Translator (Swedish)
FocusTurtle Head of Translations (Head of Translations) -> Senior Translator (Danish)
Livvv Moderator, Translator
(Swedish) -> Senior Translator (Swedish)
AnolTongi Moderator, Translator (Turkish) -> Senior Translator (Turkish)
Other than focus these 3 are still mods as well

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom