Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
- Made significant changes to the 2020 timeline on October 10th to better illustrate the changes that were made to the Translation Team Management structure that day
- Changed all mentions of 'Head of Translations' prior to October 10th 2020 to 'Translation Team Manager' because that's what it was called before said date
- Fixed jelliobean being referred to as a Translator rather than a Translation Team Manager on June 20th 2020
- Added job titles to all Translation Team Manager rank changes on May 12th 2020
- Similarly to how we list each Designer their job specification, I've listed each Translator their language
- Made small corrections to the 'Fastest Promotion' section
- Changed 'QA Manager' and 'Market QA Manager' job titles both to 'Marketplace QA Manager' to be consistent with the rank
- Bug fixes

TL;DR: I've made some changes to the 2020 timeline to better illustrate the history and rank changes of Translators and added a missing Translation Team Head rank change. Translators now have their language listed in the current staff list.

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
1626892299996.png

Typo, should be 21st ;)

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Reactions: Thunder and Matriox

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
@Zombiepower has also reached 5 promotions now! :D
Helper -> Moderator -> Sr. Moderator -> Sr.Designer -> Admin Team
Hey, seeing as I'm the main person to manage the trivia section, I've been forwarded this post by a few people. I personally don't think zombiepower's promotion history would fall under the same category as Cam's. Their promotions were all in a direct line (each rank was the natural successor to the previous one) whereas Zombiepower had different ranks in different departments of the staff team.
Might rephrase the stat to state what staff member has had the most ranks. I'll see, thank you though! :)

Reactions: Kloska and Ge1ster

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
They're both in there twice, and Palombo is under ''Server Team'' while Wouter is in the general section.
This is intentional. I had asked Drew what category they would fall under and I was told Palombo is part of the server team whereas Wouto is uncategorised and should be listed alongside the directors, executives and other uncategorized admins (like Eliza).

Reactions: Keanu
Top Bottom