Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Why not? It just completes it; it is always handy to know their languages. Forgot my arguments I mentioned, it is just a small change.
What Doctor wrote was basically spot-on, Designers are never the people you should contact, they cannot unban, they usually wont know what they are talking about unless they were moderation at some point, they usually wont even reply because they're so busy and finally 100% of the Design team is either Dutch or English with no exceptions making Designers pretty much the worst people to contact in any situation, adding it to the thread is counter-productive to what staff languages is there for.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Thank you for 100 likes!

I only realized a couple of weeks ago how many likes this thread had and I had to make a post, the original Commissioned staff history thread was something I knew could be a lot better and I had so many ideas, so when I took over the thread I planned so much and wanted to go crazy with it and I think I've succeeded, even if I'm not that active these days.

100 likes is a ridiculous amount for a thread, especially one that isn't about applying for staff or updates so I'm really proud of everything we've accomplished in this project to allow future players to understand the history of the server and the contributions of the amazing staff members throughout the history of Cube.

I'm glad so many people use it and try to contribute their knowledge, I love the memes about me sprinting to my PC to beat people to telling me about promotions, It's all a great laugh and interviewing is a lot of fun too, so I hope to continue this thread until the end of the road for this server.

------------------------

In other news, I said I would be doing more interviews and such, this is still happening but Designer is infamously well known for being very hectic during Summer combined with quarantine still being in effect for many people we've got lots to do but I'm still hoping to get more done for this thread every chance I get. So patience, pals.​

Last edited:

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Staff History is now at 100 likes!

I only realized a couple of weeks ago how many likes this thread had and I had to make a post, the original Commissioned staff history thread was something I knew could be a lot better and I had so many ideas, so when I took over the thread I planned so much and wanted to go crazy with it and I think I've succeeded, even if I'm not that active these days.

100 likes is a ridiculous amount for a thread, especially one that isn't about applying for staff or updates so I'm really proud of everything we've accomplished in this project to allow future players to understand the history of the server and the contributions of the amazing staff members through the history of Cube.

I'm glad so many people use it and try to contribute their knowledge, I love the memes about me sprinting to my PC to beat people to telling me about promotions, It's all a great laugh and interviewing is a lot of fun too, so I hope to continue this thread until the end of the road for this server.

------------------------

In other news, I said I would be doing more interviews and such, this is still happening but Designer is infamously well known for being very hectic during Summer combined with quarantine still being in effect for many people we've got lots to do but I'm still hoping to get more done for this thread every chance I get. So patience, pals.​
tenor.gif

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Really really neat thread, very well done! It's been amazing to come back to these forums after all this time and to see how much this server has progressed. More than 200 staff members in CCG's history absolutely blows my mind. Love that you put this together, I'm sure I can speak for myself and most of the old staff community that we love how you've given us even some sort of recognition here, thank you so much for this :)

Couple things to fix for me:
1. You spelled my name wrong in the Class of 2014 snapshot (LaserDolphin77, not LazerDolphin77), everywhere else is correct.
2. I dug through my profile for a really good nostalgia trip, and I came across the dates of my promotions that you didn't have for me or weren't correct. I was promoted to mod on December 18th, 2013 (so not pre-november 2013). Then, I was promoted to admin on February 16th, 2014, then builder happened April 13th, 2014. And finally, I was re-promoted to mod January 2nd, 2015. Resignation/Demotion dates for me are all correct.
3. Following the corrected dates of my promotions, I'd be 5th in the fastest promotions category for moderator to administrator (61 days, would be between Roroyourboat and Saradabaschi).
4. Divvy1 is actually 8 days older than me (he'd make fun of me for it wayyy too much), so we're actually tied for youngest admin in the trivia section since we were both promoted to it at 14 years old;)

Again, thanks for all the time and effort that was put into making this, it's absolutely incredible and something I'll come back to time and time again to keep up with and see how everything here is doing!

D

Deleted member 469419

I don't know if this is added or not, but I want to tell you, I would like to see added a new "record" of more attempts applying for staff (designer and helper).

I've seen a lot of people who are disappointed because they have tried many times (including me) and I think this could be an inspiration for anyone who want to apply, so they could see that isn't something when you can get from overnight.

For this, it would be necessary ask to almost all staff members who want to participate, it would be a nice thing to add.

Reactions: Dutudy

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don't know if this is added or not, but I want to tell you, I would like to see added a new "record" of more attempts applying for staff (designer and helper).

I've seen a lot of people who are disappointed because they have tried many times (including me) and I think this could be an inspiration for anyone who want to apply, so they could see that isn't something when you can get from overnight.

For this, it would be necessary ask to almost all staff members who want to participate, it would be a nice thing to add.
Definitely don't agree with this one. This thread is purely for people who have obtained the staff rank and also celebrating the amount of times someone has applied and been denied seems a bit backwards in my eyes.

D

Deleted member 469419

Definitely don't agree with this one. This thread is purely for people who have obtained the staff rank and also celebrating the amount of times someone has applied and been denied seems a bit backwards in my eyes.
Yeah, it was just a suggerence, but you're totally right :-:

Reactions: Story

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Thank you for 100 likes!

100 likes is a ridiculous amount for a thread, especially one that isn't about applying for staff or updates so I'm really proud of everything we've accomplished in this project to allow future players to understand the history of the server and the contributions of the amazing staff members throughout the history of Cube.

------------------------

Woohoo! I remember right after the thread came out, I always used to read through this thread on weekday mornings before going to school. It's all so interesting. I even reread some interviews five times. This is definitely one of the better threads we have on the forums!!!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Mini Staff History Update 🎉

- Staff History is no longer broken.
- All text should be readable in both light & dark mode.
- Pushed all spoilers very close together to make the thread even more compact.
- Staff Snapshot 2019 was added.
- Made Staff Languages look cool with emojis and colours, also increased font size.
- Removed Staff Appreciation; I believe this concept isn't really meant for this thread, I think its a great idea and a lot of lovely things were written, however I think it should be its own thread rather than something forced into Staff History purely because its related to the staff team. If anyone wants to undertake this project I can happily provide all written messages from my Google Form.
- Resized banners to be native again rather than down scaled which was caused by the new forum layout, basically making the art look sharp again and not blurry.

Coming Soon... ⏲
- New Staff Snapshots is still being worked on, it's just an insanely large concept that is hurting my brain.
- Hopefully got lots of new interviews coming from all sides of the team and... past teams.​

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Removed Staff Appreciation; I believe this concept isn't really meant for this thread, I think its a great idea and a lot of lovely things were written, however I think it should be its own thread rather than something forced into Staff History purely because its related to the staff team. If anyone wants to undertake this project I can happily provide all written messages from my Google Form.
I thought this was a great concept but i understand why it was removed
(if no one else wants to i could most likely take up the project because i dont want to to be gone ツ)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
this is very encouraging for all the helper wannabes
In fact, it doesn’t say much. Since it has no timeframe. Is this for all possible applications, a months, a year? Without a timeframe, that number is practically meaningless...
Also, I’m not sure it’s still correct :) Try to take a random timeframe a few assumptions for the accepted helpers (from how many are promoted) you’ll really fast get a lot of applications where staff has to go through. Which makes a hope that the is wrong by a factor of 10 or so :p
Let’s take for a month. I’m doing this from memory so excuse me if the assumptions are very wrong.
In one month, approximately 5 -10 helpers are promoted. We take that as lower and upper bounds.
We fill in:
As lower bound;
0,01 = 5/x *100 (since procents)
x = 500 /0,01
x = 50 000
And upper;
0,01= 10/x *100
x= 1000/0,01
x= 100 000
So I really hope that that number is wrong with a factor 100 or more. Or in a different time frame!
Maybe the timeframe should be specified :)

Reactions: Zathelas
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Top Bottom