1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd "Show Friends"/"Hide all players" glitch in Adventure PvP

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by MeowMaestro, Jun 3, 2015.

1. MeowMaestro

MeowMaestro Member

Hello,

today I found a glitch in the first Adventure PvP map, island_1. I went to adventure PvP and irritated by people getting in my way I turned my player visibility settings to the friends only setting. However, tab showed new people who weren't my friends appearing and upon falling into the water and having to restart I notice I could now see these people. In chat the messages are normal except for a white "null" before every message. I then tested this with the "Hide all players" setting and it the same things happened.

I believe this could be an irritating glitch for those parkouring but continuing to get people appearing in their view. If you are unable to replicate this glitch I do have a video of it happening that I can upload if necessary.

Yours,

MeowMaestro

2. GuaaarrD

GuaaarrD Member

Spotify
    Have any screenshots?

3. MeowMaestro

MeowMaestro Member

This image shows the message saying I hid everyone, the "null" glitch and someone who is visible. Notice I had to die twice before I was able to make them visible though, though I have seen people visisble without dying:
    2015-06-03_19.20.28.png

4. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

Stalkers these days *shakes head*
    Home Page: