Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the Obsidian kit be more op ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwitchBack2000

Nov 2, 2013
A stone killing an Obsidian donor let alone any donor from Lapiz rank and so on is unbelievable if they were using a stone kit.
I am a stone and today I killed not 2 but 3 and they were using their gapples and potions i don't remeber any names but I was able to kill the first one and the other 2 were a breeze cause I got the op kit to my self.

I think obsidian kit must be buffed a little to satisfy its title OP. Some players might disagree or think I got lucky by killing an obsidian, but as the cost of this rank is EXTREMELY costly I think the obsidian kit gear should be a prot. 6 unbreaking 8 and the sword sharp 6 fire aspect 6 unbreaking 6 with 8 gapples.

@halothe23 @rubik_cube_man

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I think that it is op enough as it is but the armour should have a higher unbreaking since it is the first thing in the kit to break and it doesn't last that long either (compared to the bow and sword)

BubbleGalore

Jun 7, 2014
A stone killing an Obsidian donor let alone any donor from Lapiz rank and so on is unbelievable if they were using a stone kit.
I am a stone and today I killed not 2 but 3 and they were using their gapples and potions i don't remeber any names but I was able to kill the first one and the other 2 were a breeze cause I got the op kit to my self.

I think obsidian kit must be buffed a little to satisfy its title OP. Some players might disagree or think I got lucky by killing an obsidian, but as the cost of this rank is EXTREMELY costly I think the obsidian kit gear should be a prot. 6 unbreaking 8 and the sword sharp 6 fire aspect 6 unbreaking 6 with 8 gapples.

@halothe23 @rubik_cube_man
The way you describe what the OP kit would have, its like they all have superpowers.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Sometimes we get Obsidian donors' loots when they crash out, we all know we can not kill an obsidian donor ;) (I got obbi's loot when he crashed.. guess what happened.... kitpvp-2 server crash... .-. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom