1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now what!!!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by MushyGaming, Oct 16, 2016.

1. MushyGaming

MushyGaming Member

Screen Shot 2016-10-16 at 10.57.43 AM.png
    I appealed again today and it looks like I have another infraction for the same reason. I started a conversation with marco slater and he hasn't responded. It has been 3 days and also I pressed the appeal button in the bottom-right corner and entered the code AND IT DOESN'T WORK. I put my game and the website side to side and I didn't type the code wrong. I got a 2nd infraction and DIDN'T EVEN GET ON THE SERVER OR WEBSITE. By the way I typed that in all caps because I got frustrated even typing that.

2. MrTokay

MrTokay Member

Really tired
    Home Page:
    Try changing your Minecraft password.
    Other than that, be patient and wait for Marco Slater to respond.

3. xFirelion

xFirelion Member

The best feeling when people call you a hacker :)
    If your account has been compromised then this means that your login credentials have been made available and your account is either being used, or has been used, by another individual. You have been banned so that your account cannot be used by other people that wish to hack on the server without consequence.

To get unbanned:
    -Change your email address password
    -Change your Minecraft password at Mojang.com [Do not use the same password as your email]
    -Appeal at appeals.ccgn.co and explain the issue, as well as that you have changed your passwords

To avoid this happening in future:
    -Do not put your login credentials anywhere other than the Minecraft client launcher
    -Do not log into websites using the same credentials as your Minecraft account (Especially Minecraft-related websites)
    -Ensure that your password is unique and cannot be easily guessed
    -Do not tell anybody else what your login credentials are, even if they claim to have a good reason for asking for them
    ~Snap

4. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    If you were banned for a compromised account, meaning someone else has access to your account without your knowledge, please change your password immediately. After you have confirmed to change your password, feel free to appeal by clicking here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

If no action has been taken place (Usually around 2 weeks), start a conversation with me. If you appeal has been declined, start a conversation with the person that banned you. (In this case it was Marco Slater.)

5. xx_360noscope101

xx_360noscope101 Member

being a baby chicken
    Just saying, @Marco Slater is a very busy person, please note that it may take some time for him to respond.