1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not receiving any cubelets?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by BnDGames, Sep 5, 2015.

1. BnDGames

BnDGames Member

Student
    So I played a game of EggWars yesterday, and I got the achievement "Destroy 2 Eggs in 1 Game" rewarding me 2 cubelets and 250 experience. When we won the game, it said that I now had 3 cubelets. I wanted to open them since I like the cubelet system a lot, but I did not receive anything. I relogged and came back in, switched a lobby and everything, yet it still says 0 cubelets. Now the next morning I come back on, yet there are still 0 cubelets. As I look at the achievements of EggWars, it says I didn't unlock this achievement, but I did. I record every game to report hackers to make the community better, so In the video that I uploaded, you can see the Cubelet problem (Look at the Time detail in the description to see me 'getting the reward'.
    Since it's a hacker video, I put this at the 'report a player' thread, but the admin only said he banned the player. I will make this thread for the cubelet problem only, so here are the time details you need to know:

38:55 Egg one destroyed. (Achievement/cubelet problem)
    1:15:25 Second egg destroyed. Achievement unlocked (cubelet problem)
    1:15:40 you now have 3 cubelets
    1:16:05-1:17:00 0 cubelets shown, nothing happens, after relog still 0 cubelets.
    Hopefully I will get my rightful cubelets back as well as this achievement. Thanks in advance! - Sushimeneer (Changed my In game name from BnDGames to SushiMeneer)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mqb53WHXgI

2. BnDGames

BnDGames Member

Student
    Is this being fixed?