Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SuperLuis180

Nov 22, 2014
Cucuta
www.youtube.com
Hi i am here to talk you about my opinion about the over power chest i like it but i think that the bow of puch 3 isnt overpower i hink is for noobs because with the bow of punch 3 the people dont fight the other things are OP But the bow isnt so please delete that item of the overpower chest because that thing has become for camp

REMEMBER: This is my personal thinking say me what do you think i love the over power but i love it more withour campers

Thanks

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
The punch bows are what make over powered chests a million times more fun.. If they are camping how about you just rush them? Boom. No more camping.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Yeah, i hate them too.
It encourages camping and the games go on for literally over an hour, i hate OP so much because of it. Kids think that just because they have a bow that knocks players 50 blocks back, that they can sit in a building the entire time. I think it should be nerfed so that you can find Punch II books, but you shouldn't be able to get Punch III at all, especially when already applied to a bow.
Since OP chests are the thing that makes people donate to Diamond rank, this is the sort of thing that should be polled before making any drastic changes.

Reactions: Achelois

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
Yeah, i hate them too.
It encourages camping and the games go on for literally over an hour, i hate OP so much because of it. Kids think that just because they have a bow that knocks players 50 blocks back, that they can sit in a building the entire time. I think it should be nerfed so that you can find Punch II books, but you shouldn't be able to get Punch III at all, especially when already applied to a bow.
Since OP chests are the thing that makes people donate to Diamond rank, this is the sort of thing that should be polled before making any drastic changes.
Punch III bows should stay. The bows are very effective and valuable when playing against players with several God apples. If the bows were removed players with several God apples would always have a certain victory. Plus If you want to take down someone with a punch bow just enderpearl to him.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
People can play the game however they like, that's the beauty of multiplayer games, it's affected by the choices of you and other players.
Don't call people noobs for playing the game how they like, not everyone can be good at the game.

Reactions: Maceshank

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
It encourages camping and slow gameplay. I'm not saying that it should be removed, i'm just saying that it should be changed so that people don't sit in their spawn the entire game just because they got a lucky item from their chest.

Reactions: Achelois

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I like punch three bows because easy kills. Also allows you to watch your surroundings.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Punch III bows are Overpowered, which makes sense, since it is found in Overpowered Chests.

Compared to the Power II Bow it is just as good, since when you have a wall behind you it only deals a little amount of damage, it's better if you use it without the enemy seeing you, whilst the Power II Bow could be used if they did build a wall around them, so for offensive attacks.

So All in all I don't think it should be removed at all.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom