1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No replies to my reports?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by ZeReichsfuhrer, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeReichsfuhrer

ZeReichsfuhrer Member

I've posted a few reports about players who were hacking and no one has responded to them yet. I read the rules ad it said video evidence cannot be older than 2 weeks. What if the staff don't respond in 2 weeks, therefore the video evidence is not allowed? I also want to know if staff are ignoring me or if they just take a while to respond. Maybe it doesn't say who replied or it doesn't tell you if they are banned? Anyways, I just want an answer for clarification because if staff are just ignoring me, then I might as well not report anyone even though they really deserve to be banned.

2. Buuuddy

Buuuddy Member

The staff members are doing their best to keep up with the player reports. Keep in mind that there are over 200 reports every day. They will reply to every player report eventually.

3. ZeReichsfuhrer

ZeReichsfuhrer Member

Ok, thank you for the early response. Wow! Didn't know there were so many reports! Nice to know that most players care about this community.

4. Cynamooo

Cynamooo Member

Wieee
    Home Page:
    If you don't get an answer after maybe 3-4 weeks, you can simply make the same thread again.

5. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Staff aren't ignoring you. ;) They are trying their best to cover as much reports as possible. Sorry if the replying has been a little bit slow lately, but please understand that we get a lot of report's done on players each day.

If you feel like your threads have been left un-aware for a long time, feel free to tag a staff member to go and look at your reports.

Sorry for the inconvenience of your player reports.

~ Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.