Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Felipea2

Aug 21, 2015
Looking for you
Translation: Please don´t put too much the maps like magic, swords and stars. Its always the same... Put other maps like beach please. (haha beach please ha-ha get it?)
I completely agree with this, this maps are pretty much the only option we are having to play. Please introduce a more balanced selection of maps, cubecraft. Yesterday night I was trying to play skywars, but half of the maps available on no kits were magic (a map that i´ve played way too much) and the other half said "Searching for Games"

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
If you don't like a map, you don't have to play on it. You can simply pick any other map by clicking on the sign that you want. ;)

Felipea2

Aug 21, 2015
Looking for you
If you don't like a map, you don't have to play on it. You can simply pick any other map by clicking on the sign that you want. ;)
This is why we are complaining, because the maps are always the same so we can't change. As I said before, 2 days ago, half of the maps were swords/magic and the other half said "Searching for games"

Pud96

Apr 30, 2015
is not liking a map is the amount of time the maps is at the spawn and is true those maps are all ways and most rarely i see old maps like candy or mushroom.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
In that case, you can get Iron and simply select the map you wanna play on using the armor stands.

oJ1hBKg.png

Pud96

Apr 30, 2015
yes what if yu are not donator and you dont want to donate why do that -_-

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Well, in that case, I guess your gonna have to wait until the map you wanna play on shows up..

Hacker_hunter

Nov 24, 2015
US. Texas
todos mis amigos ya se artaron de que estan nada mas esos mapas, y ya nadie entra. ademas yo le hablo a un moderador no a unos "miembros"

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom