1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No natural Regeneration (and some other stuff)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Earth, Mar 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earth

Earth Member

making dank memes
    (please take note I have no idea if this is a bug or not but it's just annoying as heck so I'm reporting it anyway)

Jezus freaking Christ I have no idea if some of you folks have noticed it but in games such as Blockwars and Eggwars (maybe skywars too, I haven't played that) but lately, there is NO REGENERATION AT ALL!! not even when you eat!! I don't know WHAT happened but I think like 2 weeks ago everything was fine! can someone please tell my why this is because it got people killed so much, wen your egg is broken and you got hurt from the fight you basically have no chance anymore, same counts for Blockwars because everytime I survive with like 3 hearts but I just kill myself because, you guessed it, there's no regeneration. no natural, no buff. nothing. hell, now that we're talking about Blockwars let's talk about the build phase, everything's fine, right? WRONG. When you fall in the void you just hang there, not respawning, and after like 4 seconds you get kicked! Can you please fix this ASAP, because it's ruining everything.

KronosReeper likes this.
  2. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    I'm not sure but isn't this a 1.9 bug? Because I regen normally. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

3. KronosReeper

KronosReeper Member

Not dying.
    Blockwars already has this for a while, still not fixed, so i'm not playing for a while

4. Renss

Renss Member

I regain sooo slow in eggwars

5. Moooofin

Moooofin Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

I just tested these bugs and:

On Solo and Team Eggwars I was regenerating hearts once I had fully restored my hunger by eating carrots.
    In block wars from what I've seen you only freeze in the void and then get disconnected if you fall whilst the game is still in build mode. Once the game has pvp enabled and the wall has fallen between the two teams you can fall into the void and you'll die and be respawned. I'll still report it though :p

6. Earth

Earth Member

making dank memes
    yeah I've now seen that you do regen in Eggwars, but you do not in blockwars. maybe you should check that out too, because it is annoying as heck...

Lol quick edit: just to prove it I was playing some Blockwars and I survived a fight with half a heart so I just ran to a hiding place, waiting to regenerate some health, but after like 1 minute it was still half a heart..

7. Moooofin

Moooofin Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

I'll report the no regeneration in block wars as well :D

Thanks for reporting it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.