Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leticia Segura

Mar 6, 2015
I encountered the situation and that there are still people in skywars 1v1 teams doing that is annoying because if already invented a game mode to do that sigen doing the same and sometimes make teams spend up to 6 people!

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
If the situation is teamers in regular skywars, and it's "so bad" that you had to make a thread about it, the main idea is that there are a lot of people that are teaming.
I like teaming. Everyone who has a teammate does.
As @Saradabaschi said, people like teaming in skywars and if so many people are teaming, then that means that a large majority of the people will disagree with your opinion. I understand that you can sometimes get frustrated when you are ganged up on but that's the game. Sometimes, you get lucky. Sometimes you don't. There's nothing you can really do about it but try your best and be a good sport.

SuperLuis180

Nov 22, 2014
Cucuta
www.youtube.com
I encountered the situation and that there are still people in skywars 1v1 teams doing that is annoying because if already invented a game mode to do that sigen doing the same and sometimes make teams spend up to 6 people!

Dude, let me explain you. Team skywars is ONLY A new GameMode different to skywars in skywars normal you can do team because remember there are players who like team skywars and others that dont so if you see team on skywars is Ok

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I think there is nothing more to add. It is allowed to team in Skywars. Even if it was a team of 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Kazwa's profile.
IMG_4902.gif
Basketman wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom