Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I like everything that has been anounced very much in the new eggwars update! However, after i die, i don't receive my kit anymore. This makes the game way different, since this makes it way easier for campers and i dont like that, i wish it could be turned back, i hope you agree with me! (Sorry for the short and maybe bad explaination, ill edit it soon, but i have to make a surprise for 'Sinterklaas' :p)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
We got rid of this to stop people farming their kits to extraordinary proportions. You may have noticed, beforehand, people would get debuffer kit, buffer kit, ect, and throw and jump for a while to stock up on their items which no one else could obtain. This got annoying, and could be considered as exploiting, therefore this was a good solution to stop it happening over and over again.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
I recall reading something about not getting my kit again for another 2 minutes, I think this is for the best to nerf how overpowered respawning plebs with the eggcracker kit can be.
Thats not 'plebby' thats defending, instead of just camping at mid, ruining the game for everyone and then kill everyone their eggs... This is called rushing and giving many lives for something that's the most overpowered, called the egg... You should know that. This has also never been anounced... And i'm saying this because it ruined my total eggwars feeling, and tactics!!!
But gg on recognising me as a shellcracker-user!

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
(Sorry for the short and maybe bad explaination, ill edit it soon, but i have to make a surprise for 'Sinterklaas' :p)
Make a puppet of Sylvana Simons and to get the gift people need to hit the puppet with a bat. I'd like it if someone wouldhit Sylvana irl but lemme go back to the topic.

I didn't even notice you don't receive your kit anymore when you die, and it kinda sucks iif you ask me. With this and the Emerald Generator I doubt I'm going to play EW now.

B

Britney Spears

instead of just camping at mid, ruining the game for everyone and then kill everyone their eggs...

Isn't going to mid to gather recourses and breaking everyone's egg the main objective in the game mode, or am I missing out on something?

Anyway, I'm happy with the update because now, players can't easily exploit the Eggwars system by dying and receiving kits multiple times.
You receive your kit if you don't die within two minutes, which is a good fix in my opinion. I wouldn't see why this change would have much effect on you if you aren't a kit farmer.

and the Emerald Generator I doubt I'm going to play EW now.

The emerald generator has only been implemented on two maps. All other maps do not have an emerald generator.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Thats not 'plebby' thats defending, instead of just camping at mid, ruining the game for everyone and then kill everyone their eggs... This is called rushing and giving many lives for something that's the most overpowered, called the egg... You should know that. This has also never been anounced... And i'm saying this because it ruined my total eggwars feeling, and tactics!!!
But gg on recognising me as a shellcracker-user!
I've gone through way to many eggcracker respawning players, and it has cost me a loss a few times.
Kind of sad, really.
Me and my team take out most teams, in the process my teammates die and lose the egg, and the last team is camping.
After probably 15 minutes of bridging, multiple bridges being TNT'ed by a suicide bomber, I finally get to their base to face a 3v1.
After a while, I kill all 3 players once, and then I attempt to go to their egg.
But turns out, that I can't!
Just because somebody has the eggcracker kit and keeps respawning OVER and OVER to ruin my chances of getting the egg, resulting in my armor breaking, My resources running out, and finally dying to them with a "strategy" that is extremely overpowered, and can give you a free, effortless win.

I wouldn't ever call that fair.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
Since i rush everytime with that pickaxe, can't you understand that??? I hate long games, i hate punchbows and op armor, that's why i used to love this kit, that i would have received every time before the update, that just ruined the whole game for me, so that's why im going to ragequit eggwars, because people like you can't stand people that don't want to play a game forever. Rip eggwars... @Donald Trump make eggwars great again!

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
I've gone through way to many eggcracker respawning players, and it has cost me a loss a few times.
Kind of sad, really.
Me and my team take out most teams, in the process my teammates die and lose the egg, and the last team is camping.
After probably 15 minutes of bridging, multiple bridges being TNT'ed by a suicide bomber, I finally get to their base to face a 3v1.
After a while, I kill all 3 players once, and then I attempt to go to their egg.
But turns out, that I can't!
Just because somebody has the eggcracker kit and keeps respawning OVER and OVER to ruin my chances of getting the egg, resulting in my armor breaking, My resources running out, and finally dying to them with a "strategy" that is extremely overpowered, and can give you a free, effortless win.

I wouldn't ever call that fair.

For eggcracker it balances but other kits its a nightmare

Totally agreed!

upload_2016-12-5_16-22-14.png

Seriously though, A pickaxe is great and all, but at most, a starter pick can cost 32 iron. And I doubt that you go rushing without any food or decent amount of blocks.

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
View attachment 125061
Seriously though, A pickaxe is great and all, but at most, a starter pick can cost 32 iron. And I doubt that you go rushing without any food or decent amount of blocks.
Im not talking about op, i never play op!
In normal mode an iron pickaxe eff 1 costs 3 gold, 2 golden apples cost 4 gold, so that's not the problem, im talking about the time that it costs to buy a pickaxe, seriously, some seconds make a whole world of difference... Btw, I always take 1 set of leather armor, 1-2 stacks blocks and some steaks! So no gg on your recognising skills, this time :)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Im not talking about op, i never play op!
In normal mode an iron pickaxe eff 1 costs 3 gold, 2 golden apples cost 4 gold, so that's not the problem, im talking about the time that it costs to buy a pickaxe, seriously, some seconds make a whole world of difference... Btw, I always take 1 set of leather armor, 1-2 stacks blocks and some steaks! So no gg on your recognising skills, this time :)
You could just avoid gold completely by going Healer, and doing the same thing.
You might as well use a stone pick if you are planning on using an iron pick since you'll put it aside pretty much immediately

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
You could just avoid gold completely by going Healer, and doing the same thing.
You might as well use a stone pick if you are planning on using an iron pick since you'll put it aside pretty much immediately
It costs 15-45 seconds to collect iron and buy a pickaxe, in that time you can easily break an egg... Before the shell cracker, i used healer, so gg on your recognising skills (:

Reactions: Gainfullterror
Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom