1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja Kit in Blockwars glitched?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Electrosolt, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Electrosolt

Electrosolt Member

Space Farmer
    Home Page:
    I was playing blockwars and saw that the Ninja kit gave you invisibility. So I joined a geme with the kit and whenever I used the "Cloak ability," the enemy players coul see me. I don;t know why this is but i have 3 possible reasons for this.
    1. My nametag is visible. Because it's colored, it may use some kind of other entity that does not hide its nametag.
    2.Potion effect particles. I think this is the main reason, because the regen and mining fatigue, and maybe even the invisibility, I'm giving off particles, which is why they're able to see me.
    3.Im not invisible. It might simply be that due to some odd reason I might not be invisible at all, only for my 1st person.
    -Anyways , here are some other disproved theories
    -You're sprinting you can see sprint particles. False, I was completely still and still attacked.
    -You have something in your hand. Not true, i had nothing in my hands all the time i was testimg this.
    -You're and idiot. ...Not true?
    Regular Particles
    2016-01-15_17.30.54.png
    Attacked with invis
    2016-01-15_17.30.59.png

2. CattyCat

CattyCat Member

Programmer, Mathematician
    Home Page:
    It's the name tag. Some 1.8 glitch that's not BW exclusive (the Hive also has this glitch).

3. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    Yup 1.8 glitch. One disadvantage of 1.8. :p