• No, I like it how it is.

• I don't really care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shumix

Mar 28, 2016
At my desk.
I was thinking.. There are some REALLY good players... and some... not so good in Tower Defence. So, if your a pro.. you've probobaly had the same feeling as me, (not saying im a pro) having a person placing a tower in the middle of a big piece of land, so you cant place anymore. So my solution: Have a few 2v2 maps. dont have to make any more maps, just make the teams 2v2. I have a feeling it would make a lot of people happy.
Please respond to my pole. :P

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
I was thinking.. There are some REALLY good players... and some... not so good in Tower Defence. So, if your a pro.. you've probobaly had the same feeling as me, (not saying im a pro) having a person placing a tower in the middle of a big piece of land, so you cant place anymore. So my solution: Have a few 2v2 maps. dont have to make any more maps, just make the teams 2v2. I have a feeling it would make a lot of people happy.
Please respond to my pole. :p
How did you know that me and @TheJeroenGames just played with someone who placed towers in the middle of the "tower area" with 2 blocks between every tower? xD

Reactions: TheJeroen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.