Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JackPearlPT

Jul 10, 2015
Hello, today im playing skywars, and i die for campers,abusers whatever.

Like you now campers are very rare to win skywars,because, normally they dont know how to pvp. For me and very other players, they are anything like (i dont want to say that, but i need ;( ) noobs,abusers of eggs, bow and arrow etc. So for that dont happens i remember from other play mode: prison.

So my idea is: with the number of wins and kills, we can up the rank :O. (no, not the vip rank). Go down for you can see how is my idea to up a rank.

You can create skywars ranks like: "noob rank", "medium rank", "pro rank", "chicken rank".

Or you can do like the game cs:go they have the ranks: "Silver I", "Silver II", "Silver III","Silver IV","Silver Elite","Silver Elite Master","Gold nova I" etc.

Why its useful for players, create ranks?

That ranks are for i play to guys of my level. If im in highest rank i dont want to found campers :(. And if im a new player of minecraft i dont want to found highest ranks for my 1st skywars :(.

So for that dont happens, you can create that system.

Now the campers normally gonna stay on silver rank;
The guys who dont camp, but they are not good in pvp they can stay in the medium ranks.(So,when they are better they can evolve to the highest ranks).

The guys who thinks all in cubecraft, are ez players, they want a challenge, they can stay in the higher ranks.

If you want you can get that ideia for do another thing: rewards for ranks.

Low ranks can only but low kits. Medium ranks for medium kits. Higher ranks can buy higher kits. But if you do that now it gonna be a big confusion, so i dont know, its just a suggestion.

But, how i can up my rank? :O

So for that my friend, at the final of any match of skywars, and in the match you are on of the top 3 winners, you gonna win the skywar points.

And what are skywars points?

Sw points are used to up your rank, and buy some other things of skywars.

So its the end, its just a suggestion, hope you like it.

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
1. The word "noob" is one of the many wrong words you can't say on the server.
2. Eggs/Snowballs and Bows are there for a reason, to use them. There's nothing wrong with them
3. I find campers annoying when you can't get to them by ANY way. On skywars you can definitely get to them if you play carefully.
4. This would be all work for nothing in my opinion and I think it would be hard to code since you join games with classes etc.
Personally, I find this suggestion very un-useful. I think skywars should stay as it is. Find a camper? Work your way slowly to them and you can definitely get to them and PvP. -1

Reactions: Younisco

JackPearlPT

Jul 10, 2015
1. I say i dont want to say, but be true, you dont want to do a "bridge" and die for snowballs, but its normal. The problem is: some guys dig 1 block down and stay there all the game.

2.Eggs and snowballs are there but is not good abusers of snowballs and eggs

3.I know you can get them, but sometimes when you kill all the room, very fast, you see a camper. Sometimes you have patience sometimes you dont care and you are very anoyed to think,and you rush. Campers 1 - 0 Players

4.You have your opinion all right, i accept it.

We can get campers on pvp, but if im a new player of minecraft, in my first skywars and i found very good players all the time. Because i take very time to loot the chests,to hit the guys etc.

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
1. I say i dont want to say, but be true, you dont want to do a "bridge" and die for snowballs, but its normal. The problem is: some guys dig 1 block down and stay there all the game.

2.Eggs and snowballs are there but is not good abusers of snowballs and eggs

3.I know you can get them, but sometimes when you kill all the room, very fast, you see a camper. Sometimes you have patience sometimes you dont care and you are very anoyed to think,and you rush. Campers 1 - 0 Players

4.You have your opinion all right, i accept it.

We can get campers on pvp, but if im a new player of minecraft, in my first skywars and i found very good players all the time. Because i take very time to loot the chests,to hit the guys etc.

If they dig 1 block down and they aren't looking at who's on the island you can sneak up on them. Snowballs/Eggs can't be abused due to they are limited. If that happens to new players that's kind of okay since they will know what to do next game and be more prepared

JackPearlPT

Jul 10, 2015
When they wait for the correct moment to trow a snowball...its impossible, they have infinite snowballs. A new player cant train if he cant hit, this is the problem. He gonna play 1,2,3,10,100 skywars and he gonna say: "im new, i cant win,nobody is on my level :("

JackPearlPT

Jul 10, 2015
Sometimes i found players, and they just dont hit me. I have no life and i kill, and i confess, i am a bad player.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
one major flaw is that campers often do win games as people get impatient and either run at the camper and get shot off or they leave. Also we get a skywars update every other week, I reckon this will over-complicate the game and will stop developers from working on games that actually need the updates. Sorry, -1.

Reactions: Accountrowan01

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The ranks are not necessary. People can just use it to brag. And these "campers" and "noobs" that you say, might have a higher rank just by a lucky hunch? And campers would normally wait until 4-5 people and kill one and win. So the campers would top it. I do not like the idea for this, -1.

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
I have a tip for you. If you and the ''noob camper'' are the only two left, you have to fight him. Otherwise go for the other guy first. Maybe not better for a bigger chance of winning but that does make it more interesting and fun.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Top Bottom