Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
Hey i recently seen alot of people advertising products especially when theirs no mods around...

So im suggestions are:
1.Before becoming a member/creating an account You will be ask a few questions... for example "List one game that our server has" or What rank are You on cubecraft" and obviously spammers or people who dont even play on cubecraft will not know.... And questions like that...

2.Blacklist some of the words that spammers will commonly used

3.If the user has too many lines/words in there thread (spammers will always used a bunch of words) they will have to solve a puzzle or maybe those that you have to do before voting.That will help alot because it will take a little or their time because they usually post like 20 threads

4.You Guys decide whats number 4 in comments bellow but you may add how many you guys want
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IN GAME SUGGESTIONS!!!

1.Blacklisting words/phrases like... "Join This Ip (idk if its blacklisted yet) and other phrases You will find

2.Cubecraft should actually add a plugin that if you cant say a similar massage because what most spammers do is add a number after what they say... for example if i say Hi i wont be able to say it again except if i say hi2 hi3 hi4 So cubecraft should add something that doesn't let you say similar messages.

3.After being Afk too much they will actually kick you because thats what most spammers do afk and turn their bot hack... So either kick them after 10 mins or you have to inter a code to type again...and i think typing a code should be a better choice because i seen videos of players hacking and they will automatic reconect after 5 secounds'

4.You Guys decide whats number 4 in comments bellow but you may add how many you guys want

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I really like these features MelonMan ;)

I got a 4th suggestion for reducing bot accounts. (I know many people suggested this one)
If you want to create a account on the forums/create a thread. You have to fill in a Captcha (Don't know if this is spelled wrong) This will reduce the amount of BOT accounts.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Yup, Captcha seems like a good idea (idk how you spell it)
I really like these features MelonMan ;)

I got a 4th suggestion for reducing bot accounts. (I know many people suggested this one)
If you want to create a account on the forums/create a thread. You have to fill in a Captcha (Don't know if this is spelled wrong) This will reduce the amount of BOT accounts.

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
I will like to revive this thread!!! (its less then 2 weeks old)

Hi so im actually tired of seeing spammers all over the place and here is some evidence of what im talking about

aaaaaaaaa spammer.PNG

Well as i said above Cubecraft should add a captcha or something to stop does spammers that join and they immediately start spamming........and not only that sometimes they create like 10 accounts to spam all over cubecraft

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom