• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Yes! It's real!
I built yet another Solo SkyWars map! This one took 2 days. Now, I haven't decided what do name it yet, but I have some possible names. So vote in the poll above!

This time, the map has a much darker theme. It has a usual circular shape and Sub-Middle islands. The map takes up to 20 players, who each spawn on their own island in the outer circle. The second circle is approximately 15 blocks from the spawn islands.
Each spawn island has 2 chests. One is overground, and the other is underground.
The Sub-Middle islands each have 1 chest. The middle of the map is about 15 blocks from sub-mid islands, which is not far considering you can build up and jump.
The middle island has got 4 chest, 2 diamond blocks inside of the pillars, and also an enchanting table.

So here are some screenshots:
upload_2018-9-5_18-15-13.png

upload_2018-9-5_18-17-28.png

upload_2018-9-5_18-18-33.png

upload_2018-9-5_18-18-46.png

upload_2018-9-5_18-19-4.png

Thanks for checking this build out!
Don't forget to vote in the poll above!

-SimplyExplained

D

Deleted member 352903

woow it's awesome

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Yes! It's real!
I built yet another Solo SkyWars map! This one took 2 days. Now, I haven't decided what do name it yet, but I have some possible names. So vote in the poll above!

This time, the map has a much darker theme. It has a usual circular shape and Sub-Middle islands. The map takes up to 20 players, who each spawn on their own island in the outer circle. The second circle is approximately 15 blocks from the spawn islands.
Each spawn island has 2 chests. One is overground, and the other is underground.
The Sub-Middle islands each have 1 chest. The middle of the map is about 15 blocks from sub-mid islands, which is not far considering you can build up and jump.
The middle island has got 4 chest, 2 diamond blocks inside of the pillars, and also an enchanting table.

So here are some screenshots:
View attachment 148456

View attachment 148457

View attachment 148458

View attachment 148459

View attachment 148460

Thanks for checking this build out!
Don't forget to vote in the poll above!

-SimplyExplained
Awesome built, keep it up!

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Can you please avoid reviving inactive threads? I haven't really seen any of your replies really contributing to the threads, it is just bumping old threads on top of the list and some kind of intensive messages farming. =\

Reactions: remio

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Can you please avoid reviving inactive threads? I haven't really seen any of your replies really contributing to the threads, it is just bumping old threads on top of the list and some kind of intensive messages farming. =\
Look other people..

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
You have a beautiful design. Certainly for a really inexperienced builder what I think. Keep it up and keep doing nice things and let them finally see that I can respond to your building techniques! I sometimes find it unfortunate that they do not add maps from others to the server, I want to transfer them to the server. I leave that to the server.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Look other people..
If other people do it, it doesn’t mean it’s an invitation for you to do it as well. Instead, let them get warned and punished for it, whilst you learn from the mistakes that THEY have made, rather than being repeatedly warned about the same thing, as you have recently. Please refrain from necroposting in the future. Thank you.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom