Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think more SkyWars maps should be included?

• Yes omg pls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Awwwwwww the cats are so cuteeee :3 (This counts as a Yes)

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

realpbc

May 15, 2015
Once you've played SkyWars for like... a day, you start finding it a tiny bit monotonous. I mean, yeah, there are a lot of maps, but maybe you have 3-6 that you truly like. I've been looking around the forums and some people have made AMAZING SkyWars maps, definitely worthy of Cubecraft SkyWars.

I think someone should really look into this. What do y'all think?

Meanwhile, here you have a picture of some cute cats:
tumblr_lvao1h3qH21r2h6ioo1_500.jpg

realpbc

May 15, 2015
No. I think we need way more maps for other minigames, Skywars gets far too much attention in my opinion.
It's true that gamemodes like Paintball and Quakecraft should get more maps, but personally, I love SkyWars and it's the gamemode I play the most often with my friends. So yeh...

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
New maps get added from time to time. Adding them all at once would just mean that you´d (e.g.) call it too monotonous again ;)

realpbc

May 15, 2015
New maps get added from time to time. Adding them all at once would just mean that you´d (e.g.) call it too monotonous again ;)
Okok :p I understand, but I've been playing for a very long time and still haven't witnessed a map implementation ._.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
There is nothing more I could add to this topic. There will be maps changes in the future. But not till we´ve fixed the current bugs I guess ;)
Please be patient.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom