Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

New Skywars map!! Block

Should this be added?

• Total voters

OrangeGE

Jan 21, 2014
Hm.. Interesting concept, but by the way you have built the map, i think a better name for it would be 'gems.'

OrangeGE

Jan 21, 2014
And, the gold and iron islands are OP, if you have the apple master you could get 6 god apples from the gold island, and the iron islands give you instant iron armour and tools..

Oceanical

Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Cali what should I do then?
Well, it's up to you. I think you should use one more type of block instead of making the islands OP with the iron, diamond blocks, etc. Like maybe mix each island's block with stone, etc. Also put ore. OrangeGrapeEater has a point with the blocks being OP, especially if one has a diamond pickaxe, but who really has the time to mine all that? People could be building bridges right away, and be killed in an instant.

Yittamonkey

Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Well, it's up to you. I think you should use one more type of block instead of making the islands OP with the iron, diamond blocks, etc. Like maybe mix each island's block with stone, etc. Also put ore. OrangeGrapeEater has a point with the blocks being OP, especially if one has a diamond pickaxe, but who really has the time to mine all that? People could be building bridges right away, and be killed in an instant.
They all have stone, ore, chests, crafting table and a furnace.

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest I have seen a lot more Teaparties whilst playing today. I wonder if the admins made it open more. If so, this is excellent work. Magnificent, actually.
Imagine playing hide and seek in the lobby at 5 in the morning.
WANDRBOY wrote on Wink's profile.
Congrats TC ❤
I swear, sunflowers are aliens at night
"Fight it, take the pain, ignite it
Tie a noose around your mind
Loose enough to breath fine and tie it
To a tree tell it, you belong to me, this ain't a noose
This is a leash and I have news for you
You must obey me"
Top Bottom