Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

HugoGamerStyle

Feb 6, 2015
Hey guys i have done sky wars map with my friend creoxgamer is called epilepsy, i would like to be builder so here it is :3

Here you have a video showing you the different parts.
Can anyone tell me how can i be cubecraft map builder? Thx

creoxgamer

Feb 6, 2015
hi! i´m creoxgamer, one of the creators of this skywars map. Can I be a builder in cubecraft network ?:):):):)

Blooberry

Nov 19, 2014
That Place In Space
hi! i´m creoxgamer, one of the creators of this skywars map. Can I be a builder in cubecraft network ?:):):):)
I am not so sure that they are accepting new builders at the moment :P

Anywho, as for the map.
-Decent terraforming for the islands, but I highly suggest that you make some custom trees. Bonemeal'd trees are generally not very popular with the build team (Or any map in general)
-The center island needs to be reworked. It literally just looks like you layered colored glass ontop of each other.

Suggestions;
-Make the islands more realistic in terms of terraforming. As I said, it is decent, but it just looks a bit funny from the side.
-Make the center island some sort of giant cloud/whatever with a rainbow (If you are intent on keeping that theme). Anything that spices it up will do great
-Custom trees. That is all

Other than that, a pretty decent build so far, but it needs some more work ;)

SunLord

Mar 11, 2014
Agreeing with Blooberry, if you'd like to put this map in again... Although I'd say completely redo the map to be honest, lol. The theme is just confusing, a fix between trees and rainbow? Try come up with something more creative, private message me if you'd like and we could then talk more about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom