Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deadskullrs

Dec 31, 2013
Portugal
Hi everybody! :D
This is my first time on this forum! I hope I have a good time here, and I sure hope that the Staff is good. (I´m pretty sure you must be!) :D

So, I have a suggestion.
I discovered an awesome Sky Wars Map! It is so cool! It must be accepted! I´m sure that all the players will like it! Here is the link to the map: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/sky-wars-20---a-minecraft-pvp-map/

So? Did you like it? :D
I hope you did, cause having this map in CubeCraft would be great!
Thank you and have a good day!

Reactions: AtomicBirdAss

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I think the owners refuse to accept any kind of build unless it was made by a member of the Cubecraft community for the Cubecraft server. Maybe if the build team/owners REALLY REALLY REEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLY like this map, they'll request permission from the builder to use it, but otherwise I don't think it'll get added.

Reactions: Younisco

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
I think the owners refuse to accept any kind of build unless it was made by a member of the Cubecraft community for the Cubecraft server.

Agreed, though the general request for more Skywars maps is a good one. A rebalancing of the existing maps ) is also needed, with Music/Biomes more rarely seen at any one time on the walls than other maps.

It is a very cool concept I was just thinking about. Teaming on Sky Wars. CCG probably wouldn't use this map and our builders would make their own cool version. Anyways, Efcluke94, rubik_cube_man, and halothe23. You are in charge. What do you think?

I already suggested this:

https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/funding-ideas.14749/

I would also think that the admins/owners probably don't like being cc'd on every other suggestion post. They already know to look in the "Suggestions" sub-forum for ideas if they want inspiration.

Reactions: Younisco

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
This looks like a map for the bridges..... Anyways so yea if it was not made by someone in ccg then they wont add it. (Ccg is pretty strict!)

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
I absolutely love it! Not only the way all islands look, but also the teaming-idea. You did an amazing job in my opinion!
Also, I watched the video 3 times in a row because its just so damn epic....

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom