Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should The Potion Shop Change

• It should change into a Currency converter place

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It should change into another type of shop (state which in the chat)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mynd

Dec 7, 2014
I did make a post a few days ago about the potion shop to be fixed however whilst playing recently I am actually able to gapple and get away because no one has strength or speed.

I think potions shop should be turned into a new shop maybe a misc shop or where you can convert coins into better coins eg 2 gold into 1 platinium.

Many will disagree, but if you get full iron and gaps and a hacker comes you can just gapple if needed because he wont have strength therefore not be able to break your gapple (hit though it).

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I think the potion shop should be left, but I do agree that a misc shop should be added, where you can buy things such as snowballs or eggs or fireworks & other items that aren't too essential to gameplay. However, that doesn't mean the potion shop needs to be removed. Potions are a good tool to use in Assassinations, however OP they cause those who have strength and speed potions to be. Strength & Speed potions are some of the favourite tools of many Assassination players and I believe we would receive many complaints if the potion shop was removed.

AROBLAM

Feb 23, 2014
Circleville, Ohio
www.youtube.com
The misc. Shop sounds fun, also I like the coin conversion thing, I know that people craft gold blocks to save inventory space, the only thing is that only REALLY REALLY RICH people would go there. However..... Whenever I stock up and buy items in bulk, I notice that it takes the precious shiny ones first! If only there was something that was done to have the shops take darks first, its probably easier though to do plats and gold 1st BC its easier math,(then darks to balance out the odds)

But anyways if it could take dark first that would be awesome, many occasions I've killed and picked up literally 8 stacks of darks at least, and that's a LOT of inventory space, especially for a full diamond, they have to manage their potions and such, think about it, 8 dark stacks is, not even one stack of plats or 2 stacks of gold (:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom