Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Hello all! I just have an idea that I think would make this server even better! Now I'm not sure if you have at any time discussed this idea before, but, what would really make this server more enjoyable is a roller coaster server! Now, I know that it would take a while to create the roller coasters (because I know the build team already has a lot of stuff that they're making I'm assuming) but, who doesn't love roller coasters?!?! It's fun ti ride, you can make rides with multiple people on them, and heres the catch… Its NOT free! Yes I know that sounds weird BUT why not make it so that there are TOKENS!!! Yes each new ride will require tokens to ride! Now you can decide whether or not to make it a one time payment for each ride or you unlock the ride permanently; you decide that. There can be a conversion or points into tokens or just keep it as plain points for the rides (This gives players more reasons to donate and play more games!). What you can also do is make it so that donators get a certain "percent off" for the rides. For example, lets say a ride costs 1000 points. A regular stone would have to pay the 1000 points but a donator would only have to pay lets say 500 points based on your rank or something like that… I don't know if something like that goes against the EULA but I just thought it would be a good idea :333 So let me know what you guys think of this. I hope you guys like roller-coasters!!!!! :D

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
So you pay with tokens, donors get a discount - but what would happen with the rollercoaster? Would it be like a rail with a minecart?

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
It's a good idea, but I don't think it would work on the server. I think it would be a similar situation to homes: abandoned (most likely). Plus, red stone causes a lot of lag, so it would be tough to code.

Reactions: Nat

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
I leik roller coasters c: I would be that guy who rode all of them alone... C:

Why not just have roller-coasters in each lobby? Like the coaster gives a tour of the lobby you're in... I dunno... nevermind ;D

Reactions: MCTravelerMC
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on helper W:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!:D
Top Bottom