Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
Destroy The Core/Monument

Two teams per map whereby each team has a 'core/monument' to protect. On the map are resources put there for the teams to use to kill other players in PvP.

If the game is Destroy The Core then each team has an obsidian cage somewhere in the sky which they must protect from the other team. The first team to mine obsidian cage and release the lava inside making it flow, wins the game.

If the game is Destroy The Monument it's the same principle but there is no lava. The team still have an obsidian shape/object to destroy, but they must mine every obsidian block there. (The monument can be a square, rectangle, circle.) The aim is to mine them all.

The games can be played on different maps where the map creator creates one side of the map, then pastes it parallel to it, leaving a space in between which players must bridge across in order to reach the other team and if they fall, they die in the void. Or maps can be conjoined and unequal which allows for more creativity in the map itself.

Teams could also start with set items already placed in their inventories, such as leather/chainmail armour, blocks, a bow, plenty of food and arrows. The simple things to have fun whilst playing the game. In addition map creators would place chests with items such as diamond pickaxes, golden apples, more food, more blocks, more arrows and water buckets. In regards to the chests I suggest placing some sort of spawn protection over them to prevent griefers/trollers from destroying them and causing great amounts of lag.

Games could be of a team deathmatch format so any items that the player did not spawn with in the first place would be lost upon death. However players are allowed unlimited res-pawns and would continue to respawn with items already in their inventories to help the game flow, so it's not just stop and start every time.

I'd suggest having a plentiful supply of diamond blocks and iron blocks. Plus an incentive to start off the game quickly would be to put some sort of overpowered items in a chest on each side at the edge of their island. Such as sword that is slightly overpowered, maybe sharpness 2, not totally overpowering of any player. I'd only allow a specific amount of bottle o'enchants to prevent people from creating overpowered swords through the use of anvils.

Furthermore, to make the game fast-paced and energetic i suggest keeping the game open to players, but of course having a player limit, so that if players leave they can be replaced, and so that the game itself is always full of players.

Moreover i suggest a time limit where if one team has no mined the core/monument after the set time, the game ends in a draw.

Please suggest other things which would be great to add. Ty

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
This already exists though :
I'm guessing it is something like that.
It would be nice if you came up with something original, because this server is all about originality.

Reactions: Accountrowan01

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
I know it already exists, but this doesn't mean the server is unable to consider it an idea or even make it official. Every other popular server has skywars, creative and others

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
I know it already exists, but this doesn't mean the server is unable to consider it an idea or even make it official. Every other popular server has skywars, creative and others

Yes though this idea seems nice, I just said that coming up with something original would be much better than copying a game mode from an other server.
The Skywars in CCG, differs from other Skywars because the players have the ability to vote the different types of chests, thus adding a twist.
Now this game mode isn't bad but it's missing something that will make players want to play on this server instead of the other servers with the exact same game mode.

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
I think this could easily be made original by adding some twists. The overall idea that is suggested is sort of broad and can easily be expanded upon. I still would vote for this +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom