1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Obsidian Vanity Option:Flying Pets, And Rideable Pets

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by tiger101tiger, Sep 15, 2014.

?

Is this a good Vanity Suggestion?

1. Yes

42.9%
  2. No

57.1%
  1. tiger101tiger

tiger101tiger Member

Random stuff
    So I was just thinking that it would be cool to have a flying cow at spawn, so had the idea of flying pet that you could ride as an Obsidian Perk
    It is a very Simple thing to add. Im pretty sure that the way they make the pets is that when you click the spawn egg it just uses /summon (animal) (coordanites)
    The way to make the pet be able to fly would be to add some coding like this (i will use pig as an example, and if the amplifier and duration are in the wrong way plzz tell me)
    /summon Pig ~ ~ ~ {Riding:{id:"Bat",ActiveEffects:[{id:11,Amplifier:1,Duration:1000000}]}}
    I do not know how to make the pet ridable, but i think the devs probably know how to :D

2. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    There's tons of plugins that let you ride unrideable mobs, like Rider and Piggyback, so I'm sure they could manage it. They could also probably make it steerable rather than random like a bat. I'd love to see this added, but I'd rather them do something about the lag before adding any more vanity items. (Also this was already suggested, I think)

3. Catzore <3 Taco's

Catzore <3 Taco's Member

Artist (More of a hobby)
    Guess it is kinda fun.....but i perfer horses and slimes to be ridable :p

4. Drew McNamee

Drew McNamee Member

Pretty sure this is against the EULA. your are restricting stones from accessing areas.
    This isn't even a vanity item, also what you posted is a command block code, everything on the server is not coded using command blocks, most likely JavaScript.
    This is the same as you flying without a pet, it works the exact same, why do you think it was removed?