Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
There is gonna be a IGN change for the 1.8 release/update and I was wondering how this will effect the server. I have an issues i would like to discuss.

The banned players:

How will you ban the players who we banned before, if they change their name. How will the staff members know who they are?

Somebody told me when i asked them that they could just IP ban them, but what if the banne player has brothers/sisters also playing on the server (e.g. me), you can't just IP ban and forgot about the brother/sister.

tags

@halothe23 @Lucariatias @rubik_cube_man @johncoles

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Bans/mutes on accounts will stay.

Thats the first thing we made sure worked with UUID's. Everything else should stay too, however, don't come crying at me if you changed your name and lost your plots/points/rank/skyblock islands/game kills/or got banned for some weird bug.

My suggestion: Don't change your name. If you _absolutely_ have to, then contact us prior to doing so. (Ignore this if we have made a post 1.8 news post saying its all clear to do it)

Last edited:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I wanted to change my name to Temp snap, but now i'm not so sure, if it puts my faction and skyblock island at risk... Might just make an alt then.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom