Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lalo_Marlin

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Well this is like the original game but here you are against one person playing tic tac toe but with the server questions, the first one that gets into the game is the one which can choose between a circle or a cross, so then in the game you will have to answer a question like "HectorLalo is an admin or a moderator" or "If a player use hacks what will hapen to him"or a lot of questions you want to put, If the person anwers correctly he can put the circle or the cross where he wants, but if he doesnt knows the answer then we are skipping his place and when the person wins he gets a price.
Tell me you opinion bellow ;)

iMax99

Sep 3, 2015
"HectorLalo is an admin or a moderator" he's a person like everyone else!
"If a player use hacks what will hapen to him" nothing unless you record him!

I'd have to a gree with xMegaGamerx though, I dont think it would be played that much.

Reactions: HectorLalo

AKA_Dylano

Feb 26, 2015
www.youtube.com
ITS a Nice minigame m8

I hope iTS become The New game <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CubeCraft ||Diamond||

Last edited:

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
This will be a pain to code, and edit. Because we are getting staff members quite a lot recently, there will need to be a question for all of them, which could just be really tedious after it all, especially if you KNOW the answers.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
The thing is right now we have enough minigames on the arczde server, they cannot just add it like a boss game, it would be added to the arcade then. Right now we have enough so i dont think this will be added. There will be more other minigames in the future, -1

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
The thing is right now we have enough minigames on the arczde server, they cannot just add it like a boss game, it would be added to the arcade then. Right now we have enough so i dont think this will be added. There will be more other minigames in the future, -1
Arcade*

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom