Should It Be Added?

• Heck Yeah!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

cdms325

Mar 26, 2016
Hello, I am a big fan of you game egg wars and money walls and have a THIRD money wars game idea! Its called money tyrant (or what ever you want to call it), it is a game with 2 teams, 1 team with 10-20 players, and another with 4-8, the team with the lower amount of players makes more money than the team with the greater amount of players. The objective of the game is for the team with the lower amount of players to gear up and make a base protecting their objective (egg, king or whatever) and defend from the enemy attackers. Both teams will have a designated amount of time to gear up (20-30 mins or whatever you decide), the attacking team (the team with more players) has nothing to defend (unless you want to alter that) and only has to destroy their opponent. There should be an increase in money speed, lower costs, and more powerful gear for the team with less players and the opposite for the other team. There should be more gear added to the game and the ability to make TNT cannons, place water, lava, horses, pots, and etc. Power Or Numbers? Which Team Is The Actual Tyrant?

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I am likeing the concept, however it needs alot more to it. Such as, will the team with more players (from now on, team 1) respawn if they die? Will team 2 respawn? And something I couldn't get out of the idea is if it is generator money, or coin-money..
Sooo... What does the neat idea-er Sr. @Tacosbefriends think about this idea? :)

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Whether you realize it or not, additional teammates are way more useful in a fight than better gear. Even if the small team had full diamond gear and the big team had leather and stone swords, it'd still be unbalanced and the bigger team would win just about every time.

It's a neat idea, sounds like a team-based version of a game I suggested a while back called Crown Control, where players fight to keep control of a crown that grants the wearer strength II and resistance I. Might wanna think of a better way to balance the teams, because 20-30 minutes is usually plenty of time for the smaller team to get iron gear, and diamond isn't much better than iron.

cdms325

Mar 26, 2016
maybe a little more players on the team with the least amount of players, and maxed iron gen generate as fast as a maxed out diamond gen, diamond gen must be obtained from the team with less players when the match starts, team with less players gets items in OP mode in egg wars as team with more get regular, items are more expensive for team with more players, emeralds most be obtained from a dungeon in the center that spawns blazes and pigmen once the preparation time is over, team with less players gets extra hearts, team with more players gets 2 less hearts. that cover some major issues?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom