Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MineItShaft

Nov 24, 2015
You should put New maps, especially in Skywars and EggWars. Some cool mini games in the lobby's and you could change the classic skywars and team skywars lobby! And personally I think the amount of people playing CubeCraft will increase drastically if you put an option to vote chest to people without ranks!BUT LISTEN! You should add an option to vote Chests buying it with points (like 3000-5000 points for each) and maybe every 50th or 100th game won to be able to vote for chests one game. And also you should add CubeCraft for MCPE!! That would be awesome. It would also increase the amount of players! :) Hope you'll see this!

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Maps are constantly being built, but its a long process so just wait patiently for more maps. In my opinion there are already enough maps for classic sky wars. I don't think players without diamond+ should be able to vote in sky wars. After the EULA, there isn't too much donors can do, making that a privilege for everyone would only anger donors. Even if it is hard to get for non-donors. There is already quite a lot on the developers plate at the moment, I don't think that there would be enough time for making a whole other server on PE. It would be pretty neat, but it would require a lot to manage both servers. One server is already pretty hard to manage, so I don't think another one should be added.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
PE doesn't really have a lot of leeway, there's no command blocks if I recall correctly, with no ranks, nothing really of use apart from OPs. So -1 for that. Also, what Juan said, EULA restricts a lot of donator activities. And the voting thing would be cool.

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
It's a nice idea but the devellopers have enough to do I think. This is on the bottom of the list.

CaptainDawg_

Aug 28, 2015
Nowhere
CCG PE would be a good idea, however it will require a lot more developers and maps. This is because not all games will work well on PE and some maps won't work well. In my opinion we should get more stable with a US Network and fix more bugs before we start making a PE network.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Frontlane wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
Top Bottom