1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Maps, Minigames And Features! Also CUBECRAFT PE! READ

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MineItShaft, Nov 24, 2015.

1. MineItShaft

MineItShaft Member

You should put New maps, especially in Skywars and EggWars. Some cool mini games in the lobby's and you could change the classic skywars and team skywars lobby! And personally I think the amount of people playing CubeCraft will increase drastically if you put an option to vote chest to people without ranks!BUT LISTEN! You should add an option to vote Chests buying it with points (like 3000-5000 points for each) and maybe every 50th or 100th game won to be able to vote for chests one game. And also you should add CubeCraft for MCPE!! That would be awesome. It would also increase the amount of players! :) Hope you'll see this!

2. Terrarialover11

Terrarialover11 Member

I watch tv
    Maps are constantly being built, but its a long process so just wait patiently for more maps. In my opinion there are already enough maps for classic sky wars. I don't think players without diamond+ should be able to vote in sky wars. After the EULA, there isn't too much donors can do, making that a privilege for everyone would only anger donors. Even if it is hard to get for non-donors. There is already quite a lot on the developers plate at the moment, I don't think that there would be enough time for making a whole other server on PE. It would be pretty neat, but it would require a lot to manage both servers. One server is already pretty hard to manage, so I don't think another one should be added.

3. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    PE doesn't really have a lot of leeway, there's no command blocks if I recall correctly, with no ranks, nothing really of use apart from OPs. So -1 for that. Also, what Juan said, EULA restricts a lot of donator activities. And the voting thing would be cool.

4. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    Maybe you can find one vote token in cubelets. Ofcourse this would be legendary. ;)

Zariqi likes this.
  5. xMegaGamerx

xMegaGamerx Member

It's a nice idea but the devellopers have enough to do I think. This is on the bottom of the list.

6. CaptainDawg_

CaptainDawg_ Member

CCG PE would be a good idea, however it will require a lot more developers and maps. This is because not all games will work well on PE and some maps won't work well. In my opinion we should get more stable with a US Network and fix more bugs before we start making a PE network.