Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DiosGamezia

Oct 1, 2014
Mendoza,Argentina
www.youtube.com
Hi, i`ve been playing Cubecraft since a lot of time, but i always had a problem! The same problem i asure that hundreds of other players have, and thats bad MS ! (Ping) Im from Argentina, and Cubecraft network is hosted way over in Europe, Be fore Cubecraft was really really famou, 330ms wasnt so bad, but now that theres 1.000+ players 24/7 its really hard for me to play. I was just thinking if you guys could put a host in the US at least , so us American players could play a lot better, because 330ms is a pain in the. . . yea. There are huge donations in Cubecraft these couple of months so i thought this would be a great idea.

I really didint think about this really good, i just wanted to you guys think about it, for a nither future perhaps.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Well, that would mean that we would have to set up a whole new server, which can cost a LOT of money considering we are just copying the whole server from here to the U.S. servers.

Additionally, we use a network, not a specified country suffix thing, which should have equal results in most countries, although people in the UK would have the best. I have a lot of friends who are from the U.S. and they have no problems whatsoever.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Its not exactly that easy to basically send someone to create or set up another "host" in a different country. The time needed and the expenses would be overly excessive.
I doubt the server is the problem. As @StaticShock said, it might be the internet service you are currently using, due to the fact that many players from the U.S. do not have this particular problem.

DiosGamezia

Oct 1, 2014
Mendoza,Argentina
www.youtube.com
You have seen players from US with minor of 200ms? They should have good internet, but still, not only US players, when i said American players, i meant all America. I know there isnt a lot of lag for some , but in South America, we dont get a really good ping, not just me, a lot of people. Oh and i have 10MB of internet, i dont know if thats little or a lot in your contrys.

If you put a host in America, your expanding the Network, expanding the server, inviting players from the other side of the world to play better and
comfortable, or for the some players MORE comfortable. I just said an idea so they could think about putting it, not for today, not for tommarow, but in a near furture.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom