Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
We all know about the 1.16 update there is Nether rite stuff But there isn't any thing with Nether rite in EggWars.
My idea is to add to EggWars a new gamemode with a name "SUPERNATURAL".
But it is not any gamemode.
When we start any game we see the "SUPERNATURAL" mode -1 vote.
So this gamemode must get 2 votes from 2 people or more.
And now in "SUPERNATURAL" mode it must have a Nether rite Armor and sword but not any Armor.
If we want to buy a Nether rite Armor or sword I have 2 Idea for it :O
My first idea is, we can buy the Nether rite stuff (Armor-sword) from The Emerald Shop with 5 or 8 or 10 emeralds for every armor *because not all people using things from Emerald Shop.
My second idea is, to buy the Nether rite stuff from armor shop with 48 or 64 Diamonds For every armor.

*and we need invisibility potion you can choose from price of emeralds for each armor or the armor from the armor shop 48-64 or choose the price of every armor is emerald shop 5-8-10, and you can add a super things from you ideas but my idea was of the Nether rite and this was my idea for EggWars.
plz add.

My Better Idea

The idea *CANCELED*

Last edited:

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Netherite is only available in versions 1.16 and above, which for many players might be too laggy to play.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
We all know about the 1.16 update there is Nether rite stuff But there isn't any thing with Nether rite in EggWars.
And now in "SUPERNATURAL" mode it must have a Nether rite Armor and sword but not any Armor.
My first idea is, we can buy the Nether rite stuff (Armor-sword) from The Emerald Shop with 5 or 8 or 10 emeralds for every armor *because not all people using things from Emerald Shop.
My second idea is, to buy the Nether rite stuff from armor shop with 48 or 64 Diamonds For every armor.

*and we need invisibility potion you can choose from price of emeralds for each armor or the armor from the armor shop 48-64 or choose the price of every armor is emerald shop 5-8-10, and you can add a super things from you ideas but my idea was of the Nether rite and this was my idea for EggWars.
plz add.
It’s an interesting idea but I think Netherite is too powerful no knock back is bad

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s an interesting idea but I think Netherite is too powerful no knock back is bad
My first idea is bad but my second is better
give me :agree: Plz

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
I believe EggWars servers are currently running on 1.12.2, so it should be technically impossible for the netherite things to be introduced.

Minecraft minigame servers usually runs on a lower version of Minecraft, but providing support for players joining with higher versions.

EggWars - We’re wanting to experiment with new items in EggWars, specifically in the emerald shop, which updating will help with! For example: replacing terracotta with concrete (more representative of the team colour).
^ Here is a proof that EggWars servers are finally able to introduce 1.12 items as recently as April this year; So 1.16 items? Probably you have to wait for another few years to say the least :(

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
I believe EggWars servers are currently running on 1.12.2, so it should be technically impossible for the netherite things to be introduced.

Minecraft minigame servers usually runs on a lower version of Minecraft, but providing support for players joining with higher versions.

^ Here is a proof that EggWars servers are finally able to introduce 1.12 items as recently as April this year; So 1.16 items? Probably you have to wait for another few years to say the least :(
Will see :)

• Wow
Reactions: KLsz

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019

plz add.

My Better Idea

The idea *CANCELED*
It's extremely interesting and would probably be maybe a tad fun for like the first attempt but due to netherite being a 1.16 feature it most likely can't be added as well as netherite has the feature where knockback is basically next to 0 which would make combo's basically impossible or at the very least very hard. interesting topic I feel like a Gamemode Called Supernatural would be fascinating come Halloween maybe give it so revamp make it it's own thing and you could have a good idea. like a sorta ghost hunting game would be interesting where one person has multiple ghosts to look from well the rest hunt them sorta like phasmaphobia but multiplayer would be pretty cool. but for now netherite in Eggwars is gotta be a no from me sorry.

ROTF just looked at the title
what's funny about the title? he had an idea for eggwars nothing really funny about it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom