Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this game be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fanman2000

Aug 2, 2014
I call it Creeper Survival, its a game where, in certain maps, you have to survive endless wave of CREEEPEERS!!!!!

I have a couple kits for this (kit ideas)

Mob Destroyer (Green Leather armor and Creeper Mask)
weapon of choice - Stone sword enchanted with Sharpness I and Smite I

Turtler - Full Iron armor
Weapon of Choice - Knockback I Wood Sword (no worries, the sword will be break, all swords will break)

Runner - Full Chain armor
Weapon of Choice - Stone Sword with Fire Aspect I
(special ability is player has Speed II)

I will make the maps, and if the mods, admins and etc. want to create the custom coded plugin, i will not interfere, and i will be open to kit suggestions!

EDIT: let me know if a game like this has been suggested before, i will try to take down this idea if so

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
Im not sure this is a good idea i mean its pretty easy to die. it does not seem fun in my point of view because all you do is survive from creepers.
Look at Fishslap you use fish to slap others off the map and you have to try to be the king of the hill or something for the longest and get the most points.
Skywars you start off on a island and collect the stuff in your chest and you have to try to kill everyone before they kill you.
Try to add more detail in what this game is about because from my point of view it seems like what you said is that the point of the game is to survive from creepers by killing them... doesnt seem very fun

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

fanman2000

Aug 2, 2014
well, i was thinking about the creepers having some ridiculous speed levels, so youll be forced to fight

fanman2000

Aug 2, 2014
Im also thinking something like in-minigame points, like, for every creeper you kill you get experience, and you can spend that experience to do stuff

Atmur

Jun 17, 2014
Smite only affects undead mobs like skeletons, zombies, pigmen, and withers
But other then that i think it would be a awesome game :)

fanman2000

Aug 2, 2014
Smite only affects undead mobs like skeletons, zombies, pigmen, and withers
But other then that i think it would be a awesome game :)
thank you! im also running for any place in the top 5 killers for skywars, im working up my reputation, like sometimes when i join a game, some people leave it

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I love this idea! Maybe some creepers can have insane Knockback and speed and damage and OMG SO MUCH DETAIL akdjwmdkan

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Also at the end of 1 round your equipment will repair.

Also I have a new kit idea:
Archer: ;)
Bow with infinity and punch 1
Stick with sharpness 2

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
Eh I agree with @Tacosbefriends the way you described it it sounds really basic and uninteresting, maybe go into stupid amounts of detail so we get a real idea of it. Also isn't this just mob arena with only creepers? I have a feeling that it would kinda flop if it's being compared to that, for me at least. So I say no, just because I don't know enough about it

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
This reminds me of a really boring version of a game mode in this Korean game I used to play called Lost Saga. It was this undead citadel and you'd fight hordes of undead heroes. Each floor had a different hero, so for instance, Floor 1=Undead Assassins, Floor2=Undead Vikings, Floor 3=Undead Robin Hoods, etc. Maybe if each round had unique monsters, it'd be more interesting? I might cook up some interesting mob suggestions later if I get bored and decide to derp around with nbteditor.

Like @Volkom_ said, this sounds really simplistic unless you plan to go into more detail with the mobs. Right now, it basically seems like "Blow Up People With Creepers and Don't Blow Yourself Up" the game. It definitely has potential though if you put a butt-ton of thought into the game design.

Reactions: Younisco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom