Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpaceChiller

Dec 9, 2015
Belgium!
(this English may contain errors)

I have an idea for a new mini game (or game) on cubecraft.
and that's murder..
It goes so there are 12 (or more players) and 1 is the murder, and he has to kill everyone ... the players are together with the murder in a world that can be anything swimming pool city park ... but the players can kill the murder with guns. and those guns can by get to find 5 diamonds in the world (in the world there are multiple diamonds )

ik heb een idee voor een nieuwe minigame (game) op cubecraft en dat is murder. in murder zijn
er 12 of meerdere spelers, die spelers zitten samen met de murder in een wereld dat kan alles zijn: stad,zwembad,doolhof,...
het doel van de murder is om alle spelers te vermoorden...
de spelers kunnen de murder vermoorden door een gun...
en gun kunnen ze vinden door bijvoorbeeld 5 diamons te vinden die in de map spawnen... er zijn meerdere diamond in 1 wereld (map)

(Ben je NL en kan je beter engels gelieve deze tekst dan te vertalen in het Engels, want deze tekst er boven dat Engels is niet zo goed...)

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
This is totally copied by the server MCM (MinecraftMurder)
On that server there are exactly 12 players & 1 murder
Collecting 5 diamonds, on that server you need to collect 10 scraps.
-1, i think its a bad idea

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
It's replies and it isn't useless, i gave my opinion, without any arguements, because i'm too stupid for that and you did the same btw,
Stop saying your stupid, if you think your stupid then just dont post it, and "idk" isn't an answer, give an answer like yes or no, if you dont know the answer, dont reply then..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom