Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Basically, there are two teams, like a game of TDM or paintball, and the goal of the game is to collect relics or keys, and unlock the entrance to the enemy's most important piece: the Core. The core is a massive ball, and needs to be destroyed in order to win the battle. The "Loadout" part of the game, is that there are helicopters or planes that the players spawn and fall down from (add no fall damage, lol) into battle. There will be 3 keys or relics needed to be collected for each team, it doesn't matter how they are collected, as long as they are. The other point is, there are traps, and mines. The ground can only be breakable by TNT and grenades (snowballs or eggs given a small TNT effect). Use this to your advantage whilst fighting your opponent. The core could be a 5 block in diameter sphere, or hemisphere, and that can only be broken with a special tool, that is given to a random player on each team, and has the tool throughout the match. Basically, in a nutshell, the game is this:
1: Two teams
2: Collect keys/relics (3 for each team)
3: Find base
4: Get into base with the keys/relics
5: Random player with the special tool breaks core
6: That team wins.

Oh and also, each player gets 5 grenades when they spawn, a bow and 3 stacks of arrows (power III bow), and an iron sword for close combat (Unbreaking II).

lbombsminecraft/lh

May 31, 2014
a box in the ocean
Basically, there are two teams, like a game of TDM or paintball, and the goal of the game is to collect relics or keys, and unlock the entrance to the enemy's most important piece: the Core. The core is a massive ball, and needs to be destroyed in order to win the battle. The "Loadout" part of the game, is that there are helicopters or planes that the players spawn and fall down from (add no fall damage, lol) into battle. There will be 3 keys or relics needed to be collected for each team, it doesn't matter how they are collected, as long as they are. The other point is, there are traps, and mines. The ground can only be breakable by TNT and grenades (snowballs or eggs given a small TNT effect). Use this to your advantage whilst fighting your opponent. The core could be a 5 block in diameter sphere, or hemisphere, and that can only be broken with a special tool, that is given to a random player on each team, and has the tool throughout the match. Basically, in a nutshell, the game is this:
1: Two teams
2: Collect keys/relics (3 for each team)
3: Find base
4: Get into base with the keys/relics
5: Random player with the special tool breaks core
6: That team wins.

Oh and also, each player gets 5 grenades when they spawn, a bow and 3 stacks of arrows (power III bow), and an iron sword for close combat (Unbreaking II).
that sounds boss i want to play it right now

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Very nice idea, all details make it good to picture, and by that way, it may be implemented.. But as you all know, it's up to Rubik ;3

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Omg soooo cool ... If this becomes a game can I be a game tester...or can i help you build the traps ? Anyways...it looks cool...It adds something new to CCG...we havent got anything new yet exept a upgrade to sg

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
This sounds awesome, the maps would look great, one suggestion make the bows a little less powerful? Or give players armour. Other than that it sounds awesome :D

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
A power 1 bow already is a 2 shot kill on someone without armor so yeah, something to think about. And it could be very annoying if the 'random player with the special tool' is a noob who has no idea what he is doing^^ For the rest it sounds like it'd be a lot of fun.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
And there would be armor, I'd say iron armor with protection I or no, for the stones, and donator perks would be one perk for all donators, so the obsidian or emerald donators are not too OP like they are in kitPvP. I'd say donator perks would be iron armor with protection II, or if you chose just iron armor for the stones, then protection I for the donators.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
A power 1 bow already is a 2 shot kill on someone without armor so yeah, something to think about. And it could be very annoying if the 'random player with the special tool' is a noob who has no idea what he is doing^^ For the rest it sounds like it'd be a lot of fun.
That happens in paintball, some players don't know what to do with the flag, maybe it'll send a message to them saying like: your specific task is to destroy the core with the "Tool name here" and your team wins

welive56

May 25, 2014
Sounds cool though kinda like break the obby game thing and capture the flag, but other than that the key part sounds awesome!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom